What is your take on prostitution roleplay?

Yoak

Always felt iffy about any sexual RP. The server requires you to be 18 but that doesn’t stop anybody from playing underage aslong as they don’t give it away. Therefore, you don’t know who you’re really interacting with and whether that matters is morally up to you but I find it creepy personally. 

If everybody was age verified I’d say let everybody have their kinks and do what they want, as they wouldn’t be hurting anyone.

its as good as the parties invovled, like everything. some of my favourite rp on lsrp was pimp/prostitution stuff cos the girls i was pimpin were very good.

if u flat out refuse to consider sex for ur character than u need to seperate urself from ur character on an ooc level. just do /me has sex if ur uncomfortable. u dont need to rp being some weird virgin and avoiding every female char in case its a big romanian dude irl

• Upvote 1

Definitely not my thing. I like RPing a taxi mens. I don't like RPing a sex womans. 

But if someone enjoys prostitute RP then that's fine, I won't shit on them. Each to their own. As long as everything is legit and consenting and what not etc then it's okay I guess?

• Applaud 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic