2235 Bay City Avenue

Bombie

Located in the heart of Bay City, this small room sits in a lovely, centered location within Vespucci. It is a mere one bedroom-one, one-apartment, but has other commodities that make up for it. A garage surrounded by ample parking, its location being over one of the finest Mexican restaurants in that side of Los Santos and proximity to all the vibrant and busy businesses within Vespucci. 

Comment from the current owner: "While I was a student in ULSA, this room actually served me really well! Even if it was very small in size, and hell, it had no kitchen and I was practically living on pot noodle and junk food (if the restaurant beneath me wasn't open) I still actually loved it. You just have to adapt a little. The balcony sits on a very nice position and if you've got time to put a chair there and kick your legs up, you'll come to meet a lot of folks passing through. Most of the time they're talkative and at other times, you just see people being oddities. If you see yourself living here, you will enjoy sitting outside and peoplewatching." 

Property Details:
Market price: $70,000 
Starter bid: $50,000
Buyout price: no buyout price set. Property will go to a suitable owner rather than the highest bidder
(Increments can not be less than $5,000)

1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, garage, ample parking, balcony. The room is somewhat of a tight space, fit for young adults and college students. Reasonably busy main avenue just outside the window, expect a medium-to-loud noise level.  

*This area is prone to fluctuating criminal activity!

Spoiler

A2Ww2rn.jpg

9l1fbwr.jpgMP7GrBh.jpgD8owtgP.jpgjFxnEFT.jpgPSgT7Fe.jpgplYkqfk.jpgM4lCGht.jpgCGBUwGj.jpg

Edited by Bombie
  • Applaud 2