WriteAPrisoner.com

Marcel Banks

1.png

Hey, how’s it going? As you may know already, my name is Marcel Banks. Everyone I know calls me Mooky. 

I’m 36 years old,  A very important thing I would like for you guys to know is  I am very talented! I enjoy having fun and I enjoy exploring new things! 

At the tender young age of 26 I was brought into police custody.  I got brought into a situation where I made a completely big error. Now I’m working on a positive future. I’m willing to meet new people and make new friends, so if you’re interested you can definitely contact me. I have a great sense of humor.

Sincerely,

Marcel.

Edited by getmoney
  • Upvote 1
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gta-world-2021-12-11-3-44-10.png.1d0f0f3457e3cf9662f1e9a3fa7333dd.png

Michel Quentin, incarcerated in Twin Towers Correctional Facility since mid May 2021.

Hello I'm Michel, currently serving a life sentence with no parole at TTCF. I am in my mid seventies, pretty much in the last chapter of my life. I've lost touch with my family. I aim to advise young people and help them with whatever problems they might have or any questions. Being of old age, I retain a lot of experience on life, having went a little everywhere so you can come to me for that.. or just for making my day brighter, because this place is a real zoo. Honestly I wouldn't know what else to say, I'm looking for an active contact relation so just write to me if you have sometime and I'll tell you much more about me, there's a lot to learn about me.

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...

image1.jpg?width=865&height=609

Hi I'm Sergej although that name might be hard for you so jsut call me S! I'm a young adult male from Los Santos who is happily married to my childhood sweetheart who I am happy to see at the scheduled visiting hours! I am looking for an intellectual friend (a meeting of the minds!) willing to engage in various conversations and further my knowledge and eventually become something cool like a Doctor whilst I'm in the jail. I was sentenced to fourteen years for attempting to murder my wife yet we have reconciled and now are building a trusting relationship again! I'm currently on trial for attempted murder at the Twin Towers however I am confident I will beat the trial! If you are looking to talk I would be happy to correspond. I am also looking for the Harry Potter series of books so I would be ecstatic if you could send them to the Twin towers for me!

Sorry about the picture wasn't the best camera! Let me know if you want to talk and like my profile!

Edited by Raekwon
  • 1 month later...

496989744_Screenshot2022-04-16221456.thumb.png.a76ea59f6e29034b50fbcd12738961ff.png

Hey there, my name is Trayvon Hall, but most just call me Tray. I'm a 23 year old that's grown up in Davis, which is down in South Los Santos. I'm currently up in Twin Towers Correctional Facility where i'm serving a life sentence for murder. Unfortunately I no longer have much contact with my family, and have very little contact with people on the outside. I would love to speak and get to know some more people and be much more connected than simply be talking with other inmates. I consider myself to be a very open person and easy to get along with, let me know if your interested to talk!

• 2 weeks later...

DwCZ0uK.png

ABOUT MAURICE

Astrological Sign: Cancer
Willing to Correspond Outside of the U.S.: Yes

Photo Verified by WriteAPrisoner.Com: No

Birth Date: 07/13/2002 (Age 19)

Eyes: Dark Brown
Hair: Black
Hometown: Leiman, Germany
Marital Status: Single

Race/Ethnicity: African-American

Religion: Atheism

Interested in Furthering Education: No

Seeking Prayer Partners: No

Seeking Legal Help: No

Sex: Male
Sexual Identity/Orientation: Heterosexual

INCARCERATION INFORMATION

On Death Row: No
Incarcerated Since: 2016

Serving Life Sentence: Yes

Incarcerated For: See Crime (Second Degree Murder (x2), Poession of a Firearm by a Convicted Felon, Evading a Peace Officer, Resisting Arrest, & Possession of a Controlled Substance)

Official Links: This person is incarcerated in The Twin Towers Correctional Facility.

BIO

Wassup, I'm Maurice from South-Central (310 LHP), LS! Im in trial for a life-sentence after doing some things that I ain't really wanna talk about. Kinda waiting for trial to get done with so I can count up my days and get parole. I'm half-German and half-Haitian, but born and raised in South-Central, L.S. 310LHP. I put "Leiman, Germany" as my hometown cause I got hella family, over there, and I spent years in that area. I came back here, and look at where I am, now. I speak fluent German and English and am down to chat in both English and German. I enjoy cruising around in my Albany Emperor and chillin with the homies and homegirls. Big on Hip Hop and kinda prefer the oldschool shit. I'm big on reading about WWII and history and other stuff. With where I'm at? I mostly read, work out, and that's it.

I'm down to chat with anyone. Looking for something deep and someone that I can connect with. I aint gonna discriminate, hit me up if you're of whatever race, age, sex, and all that. I'm just trying to bond with someone, at the end of the day, on a deeper level. I think human contact on the outside is gonna uplift me out of this situation that Im in. I aint got a wife or kids or nothing like that. Just me and only my mom and lil brother out here in LS, and we aint close with each other like that. Kinda need someone to build with so I can catch parole and get out of this situation that Im in. One Love.

hQ7ZOIP.png

Edited by DLimit
  • 2 weeks later...

writeaprisoner.png

Ernest here. First, thank you. I am a somewhat middle-aged man. I am not old. Forty-eight isn't old. I have a large group of friends with whom I enjoy going skating with and also surfing. I am a relatively religious dude. I pray (sometimes). I enjoy nature and animals (dogs). I am really interested in art, video games, skateboarding, surfing, and motorcycles. I used to ride with a club when I was thirty years old. I am now, unfortunately, in jail, but I am planning to go for parole sometime in the future, maybe soon. So I want to make some new friends and meet new people, so maybe when I do get out, we can enjoy similar interests and create strong bonds.

• Upvote 5
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Name: Tavio Castrillo

Ethnicity: Mexican

Religion: Catholic

nIssQ3k.jpg

GREETINGS MY NAME IS TAVIO AND IM IN TTCF FOR ALOT OF PREVIOUS CHARGES. I'M FROM STRAWBERRY, CHAMBERLAIN.

I'VE BEEN LOCKED UP FOR TEN YEARS NOW, HOWEVER MY TIME IS NEARLY UP HERE AND SOON I'LL BE A FREE MAN ONCE AGAIN.

I'D LIKE A PENPAL TO GET RID OF SOME OF THE BOREDOM ASSOCIATED WITH THE COUNTY VIDA AND IF YOU'RE FROM MY AREA THEN THAT'S A BONUS.

MY INTERESTS ARE FRIENDS, EDUCATION/BOOKS, DRAWING ART, FITNESS, BEING A ROLE MODEL FOR THE YOUTH AND SELF IMPROVMENT.

CASTRILLO.

Edited by Deeclassify
  • Upvote 6
  • Applaud 1