[LSNN] News Anchor Dennis Sidwell found dead in his home with a gunshot wound to his head

5yHwzO3.png

Y8l4IDT.png

News Anchor Dennis Sidwell found dead in his home with a gunshot wound to his head

BY LSNN

Los Santos, SA - The Los Santos News Network is saddened to announce the death of News Anchor Dennis Sidwell (aged 37), who was found dead this morning in his home, by his roommate, with a single gunshot wound to his head.

M4BVjTb.png

In Memoriam - Dennis Sidwell

Responding Sheriff's unit to the scene suspected suicide, however, it is too early to speculate and confirm the reasons for Sidwell's death. Sidwell's home was locked, with no signs of forced entry. The investigation in his home lasted for around two hours, after which the Sheriff's took his pistol away in an evidence bag.

"It looks like suicide, but it's too early to confirm it. The investigation is still ongoing", an LSSD deputy told LSNN in a statement.

QpLHIdb.png

Sheriff's and Fire Department in front of Sidwell's home in Hawick

Internationally acclaimed journalist, reporter, news anchor and editor Dennis Sidwell transferred to the LSNN from Boston on the rank of News Anchor. He raised through the ranks up to Vice President, before he stepped down to News Anchor again, and continued working solely in the broadcasting division. Sidwell obtained a master degree in one of the Boston Universities. Prior his career in Los Santos, he has been working in a News Network in Boston. One of his career highlights is the Broadcasting Management position in the said Network.

"He was truly a good guy, very passionate about his job. May he rest in peace", said one of Sidwell's colleagues.

"I'm truly saddened to hear about this. Dennis was a kind person, a great friend and a great employee to have, may he rest in peace", said Network's Honorable President Christopher Gardner.

The unit on scene handed the investigation to the Major Crimes Bureau within the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department.

Y8l4IDT.png

vBDvzT0.png

> Comments are enabled

Username: 

Comment:

Edited by Zweihander
  • Upvote 3

Username: P.H

Comment: Huge loss for the state. Dennis was a kind, caring and thoughtful man who seriously dedicated himself to his career as a journalist. He was charitable, he was great at informing the Sherriff's Department of the location of known criminals and his passion for news reporting was almost rivalled by his passion for abusing women and generally being a complete asshole to everyone. Karma's a bitch, bye. 

Edited by books
grammar
24 minutes ago, books said:

Comment: Huge loss for the state. Dennis was a kind, caring and thoughtful man who seriously dedicated himself to his career as a journalist. He was charitable, he was great at informing the Sherriff's Department of the location of known criminals and his passion for news reporting almost rivalled by his passion for abusing women and generally being a complete asshole to everyone. Karma's a bitch, bye. 

Username: Alien

Comment: You are one huge piece of shit. Who comments like this about a man who is dead, who maybe killed himself? And if P. H is Phoebe Holter, you are also one big ungrateful piece of shit, because Dennis gave you awards, financial awards, promotions, editorial freedom, op-eds, magazine and what not despite your snowflake behaviour, and you write like this about him? Listen here you bipolar transgender retarded piece of shit, go check your mental health before it's too late and go back to the kitchen.

• Upvote 3
46 minutes ago, books said:

Comment: Huge loss for the state. Dennis was a kind, caring and thoughtful man who seriously dedicated himself to his career as a journalist. He was charitable, he was great at informing the Sherriff's Department of the location of known criminals and his passion for news reporting almost rivalled by his passion for abusing women and generally being a complete asshole to everyone. Karma's a bitch, bye. 

Username: Anonymous
Comment: Shut up, go back to the kitchen

• Upvote 1

Username: Bluelivesmatter

Comment: We will miss you Dennis, great person who always put others in front of his own interests. It saddens me that he choose this way out, I guess they could not protect him from himself when the darkest hour came. Nevertheless a LEGEND that never will be forgotten. I hope you're in a better place where no dirty ass politicians and backstabbers exist, so that you can have peace of mind and soul. Rest in Peace!

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, RoseCross said:

Username: Bluelivesmatter

Comment: We will miss you Dennis, great person who always put others in front of his own interests. It saddens me that he choose this way out, I guess they could not protect him from himself when the darkest hour came. Nevertheless a LEGEND that never will be forgotten. I hope you're in a better place where no dirty ass politicians and backstabbers exist, so that you can have peace of mind and soul. Rest in Peace!

Username: Alien

Comment: Exactly, killing himself doesn't indicate that he meant bad towards others like the bitch P.H wrote. If he meant bad towards others, he would've killed the assholes who abused him then kill himself or go to prison or something. Dennis was abused, he was a victim. I hope backstabbers will also get backstabbed to feel how it is.

5 hours ago, books said:

Username:  DashingRon
Comment: Go fuck yourself, ridiculous bitch.

• Upvote 1
  • Zweihander changed the title to [LSNN] News Anchor Dennis Sidwell found dead in his home with a gunshot wound to his head
  • Biscuit locked this topic