Remove Vapid Victor and replace it with the Stanier

kristofer

The latest model of the Victor fixed most of the performance and visual issues that most people were complaining about. It's not a port, it was made from scratch and took mario roughly six months to make. It was a vehicle that was created for GTA 5 with GTA 5 assets.

Personal preference wise, I really do not like the Stanier and the model has absolutely zero appeal to it. The vehicle looks like it was made in the last few minutes before game release and has zero resemblance to a Crown Victoria. 

Edited by CloutToken
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Oggy said:

@mario spent a lot of time fixing it and getting it to a place where it perfectly blends in with everything else. You don't like it? No-one forces you to buy it. The fact of the matter is, a lot of people enjoy this car, which is why we added it in the first place, which is why we fixed it and now re-deployed it.

No one forces me to buy it but it takes me less than 30 seconds to find one parked or driving around in the city. Could've made an option for it to be a client-side maybe? Don't know if you can now with the Rage 1.1 thing but w/e.

And again, it doesn't "blend" in either as it's literally 1:1 of the real thing while every other vehicle on the server is based on the real life counterpart with R* and modders adding their own touch to them. We don't need real life cars in the server.

16 minutes ago, kristofer said:

No one forces me to buy it but it takes me less than 30 seconds to find one parked or driving around in the city. Could've made an option for it to be a client-side maybe? Don't know if you can now with the Rage 1.1 thing but w/e.

And again, it doesn't "blend" in either as it's literally 1:1 of the real thing while every other vehicle on the server is based on the real life counterpart with R* and modders adding their own touch to them. We don't need real life cars in the server.

There are far worse offenders than the Victor.

1 hour ago, kristofer said:

Making it a clientside option just because you don't like it seems a bit overkill, don't you think?

More than half of your points aren't valid. No-one asks you to like it and this car being on the server should have exactly zero effect on your roleplay. The Victor is here to stay. Roleplay around it.

• KV locked this topic