/q

RoadTrain_

Short description: Add /q

Detailed description: Give us a command to quit the game via a command. I'm sure most people who came from SA-MP will be able to back me up here when I say that I still at times try to leave the game via typing /q.

Commands to add: /q

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server? /q was so easy. EDIT: Also, it would probably allow for a custom leaving message to indicate people that they intentionally left as opposed to now where you have to guess.

Additional information: Just let me /q again like in SAMP. It was one of the very few things SAMP did better than rage. Just type in the command and you're gone.

Edited by RoadTrain_
  • Upvote 2
1 hour ago, 424.7 said:

just use alt + f4 it's the same thing

alt+f4 bugs out 90% of the time by freezing in a "leaving" state.

Implementing /q shouldn't be too much work compared to the QOL addition it provides for an easier, non buggy way to leave the game.

4 hours ago, Cartoonhead said:

Re written this for you: "make it even easier for rage quitters to leave". Naaah.

If someone plans on ragequitting they'll just alt f4 if they don't have /q. And again, Alt+F4 being buggy, they'll have their ragequit either way while legitimate /q users will be punished without having the possibility to /q and have to make do with ragemp's bugged alt f4 system and kill the task in the task manager because you're scared of something that would already happen either ways? 

Full support on adding /q.

Edited by HappyPancake

For those that use ALT+F4, just tap F1 and then click the "X" in the upper right corner of the screen. Thank me later. On topic, sure, I wouldn't mind, honestly. I'm still used to doing /q. If someone logs out to avoid RP, just punish them lol 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Brian
  • Kaz locked this topic