Why is it always cold?

3 hours ago, Late said:

California's weather is very diverse in it's self.  It can be cold and foggy in the 60's in San Francisco while San Diego basks in 70-80 degree weather all year around. You can drive one hour inland from San Fransisco and Sacramento is 100 degrees+. The cool air never really makes it into the central valley however.

WIth that said places along central California like Pismo Beach etc do drop quite cold at night, but in the day time in the summer will break 90+. 

But focusing on where LOS SANTOS is supposed to be while I don't mind it dropping fairly cold at night (it's by the ocean, we have cold air currents moving down) I think the day time temperatures are way below what they should be. They should definitely reach 90+ more often, especially in the summer months. 

10 hours ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

Shoutout humidity and architecture designed to keep heat trapped in houses/buildings, 22 celsius in the UK vs California isn't going to feel the same.

This man knows it. 

Having 90% humidity in 20 celsius is going to affect how you feel. Having 90% humidity in 40 celcsius is going to affect how you feel. I personally live down the Mediterranean and I can assure you that what people from the UK feel and what I feel isn't the same.

19 hours ago, Ronnie two poles said:

Sincerely everyone from the UK m8!

Because yea innit somethin bruv GTA:W duhsent rain enuff for ye huh? in bristol bruv it rains every fuckin day doddy if you disagree ima shiv ya or throw some acid on ya!

Yea bruv why would we ever base our IG weather bruv off the west coast of US no bruv lemme make a suggestion for more rain like London yea bruv yea!

I got 2 problems with current weather.

1. It's synced to LA. Which means that when the server is in the night we get LA's afternoon temps. Which makes no sense.

2. LA and Los Santos are not the same. Different locations, the weather in San Andreas should be colder.

Edited by averycoolguy
22 minutes ago, averycoolguy said:

I got 2 problems with current weather.

1. It's synced to LA. Which means that when the server is in the night we get LA's afternoon temps. Which makes no sense.

2. LA and Los Santos are not the same. Different locations, the weather in San Andreas should be colder.

It's a literal island replacing LA on the map posted on page two.

• Wuhtah locked this topic