The current state of businesses

Amellis

blips should be given to non-donators and more people need to visit other places besides bars and nightclubs and rp like humans

it also shouldnt be as hard to open a business as it is.

Edited by ZaE
12 minutes ago, Coburn said:

For real though, if we want more businesses there needs to be a lower bar for unique stores that aren't bars, nightclubs or garages.

What is the bar or barrier that is too high that stops players from setting up unique stores?

Since my day 1 in GTAW, I believe that /bad locked behind paywall is very unfair to players who could not afford Gold / Platinum consistently per month but wishes to run a business.

The solution should be, /bad unlocked for every players but non-donators are only be able to say like, use /bad X times per 7 days.

Then it's only; theoretically 4 openings (1 hr each) per 7 days or 2 openings (2 hr each) per 7 days.

I'll lock this as it's turning into the usual /bad debate. We don't plan on removing it from donators, it's our main source of income for the server right now and the huge loss that would come from it would be hard to catch up from any other new perks. The company still need to survive and put funds asides for the future as explained in multiple threads about it.

• Upvote 2