/clothes at bikes

Simple, we're allowed to change clothes at cars or quads, why not at bikes?

I understand if you look at it from a RP respective it would not be realistic to pull an outfit out of a bike but still. If I want to RP wearing a motorcycle outfit while driving the bike and when I arrive at my destination I would like to switch, this is not possible. There's more examples out there.

I'd understand if you were able to change your outfit on a fourwheeler since typically you can attach a compartment of some sort on the back of it, but I don't know about certain bikes getting the ability to have /outfits as well since not all bikes can have a compartment for personal items unless it was like a cruiser one. Not sure. 

19 hours ago, Genny said:

I'd understand if you were able to change your outfit on a fourwheeler since typically you can attach a compartment of some sort on the back of it, but I don't know about certain bikes getting the ability to have /outfits as well since not all bikes can have a compartment for personal items unless it was like a cruiser one. Not sure. 

You can always RP that you carry some of your clothes in a backpack. If we want to RP that now we can't because we simply cannot change outfits on a bike.

I support to get the /outfit option added on bikes too. If this gets abused or not it's up to the playerbase but let's be honest, people can also abuse it the way it is now with the cars too so I don't really see a solid reason why to not add the option to change outfits while standing next to a bike.

14 hours ago, WongSax said:

I support to get the /outfit option added on bikes too. If this gets abused or not it's up to the playerbase but let's be honest, people can also abuse it the way it is now with the cars too so I don't really see a solid reason why to not add the option to change outfits while standing next to a bike.

tbh

abuse of /outfit is the least of anyone's problems. Everyone basically carries a hiking bag with them, don't see why we don't just /outfit everywhere unless we're not wearing our hiking bag.

3 hours ago, Aquila said:

tbh

abuse of /outfit is the least of anyone's problems. Everyone basically carries a hiking bag with them, don't see why we don't just /outfit everywhere unless we're not wearing our hiking bag.

Mmm kinda true but let's not push it that "far". We might end up seeing people randomly changing outfits in the middle of the street. I believe for now adding the /outfits option for bikes too is enough.

2 hours ago, WongSax said:

Mmm kinda true but let's not push it that "far". We might end up seeing people randomly changing outfits in the middle of the street. I believe for now adding the /outfits option for bikes too is enough.

Could do a short "/anim checkbody" to make it more RP.

6 minutes ago, HemmaX said:

Why not introduce a "Clothing bag" which enables you to do it. If you start "filling" your hiking bag, then you shouldn't have more inventory space.

Could be an idea.

• Jauss locked this topic