Add basketball script.

Blazze

Short description: Playing basketball by scripts, not only roleplaying it.

Detailed description: Adding basketball scripts so people can actually do it not only rp that.

Commands to add: N/A

Items to add: Basketball.

How would your suggestion improve the server?  It would be really cool to see basketball script, there's alot of basketball rp especialy in hoods, and it does feel really dry just writing the rp instead of actually doing it. In my opinion this would be really cool addition that would only have positive contribution. 

Additional information: https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/basketball-mod

NOTE: It doesnt matter on the exact mod, that was just an example. Just to add a script to throw basketball.

Edited by Blazze
  • Upvote 6
25 minutes ago, PeopleKind said:

This was attempted with the Soccer script, however it died just as fast as it was added. No thanks.

What are you talking about??? The soccer script is in game and works really fine. Its really well made one. 

27 minutes ago, PeopleKind said:

I meant it died as in literally nobody uses it, at all. It was popular for like, two days, then died. 

Okay and? A bulk of the server are gang rpers which are more prone to use these basketball courts than soccer, and even then? I literally used the soccer script with a few friends last night.

4 minutes ago, Yoak said:

Nah.

Nice idea, same with the football script.

Was forgotten about in 2 days. Waste of time and waste of dev time.

It's because soccer stadiums are too far away from hoods. Considering the fact that people are rply playing basketball daily.. 

• Wuhtah locked this topic