Enforcing Stricter Roleplay around LEO Scenes and Cadavers

26 minutes ago, ScarletRose said:

Well, when the city's homicide rate is, what? dozens of times higher than El Salvador, I'd say it's pretty normal to see dead bodies around here. 

I've only been playing on and off for about 6 months and my character has already witnessed dozens and dozens of murders, shootings, and random dead bodies all over the place. She's been robbed at gunpoint well over a dozen times. And she's a civilian with little to no ties to illegal RP. You really expect my character to still break down and hyperventilate at the mere sight of some blood at this point? I'd say she's somewhat used to it now. Dead bodies might provoke a semi shocked reaction from her, but it's not gonna ruin her day.

Realistically it wouldn't be as high as it is, therefore we shouldn't be roleplaying like it's a three times a day event for us. We're not asking people to cry and be super shocked, but walking up to a scene and dead body like it's nothing is extremely unrealistic and quite annoying for us LEO's.

• 3 weeks later...

Everytime I see a crime scene, I kick my Sanchez to life then I stop and watch. If I see any casings with the /camera command? THen it is set, I will prepare my /me drives close to the body and snatches any gun that she might see.
Bonus points for courage if there are more than 3 LEO present on-scene.

On 9/14/2021 at 9:47 PM, bbyK said:

Everytime I see a crime scene, I kick my Sanchez to life then I stop and watch. If I see any casings with the /camera command? THen it is set, I will prepare my /me drives close to the body and snatches any gun that she might see.
Bonus points for courage if there are more than 3 LEO present on-scene.

Yes, that's actually in Powergaming rule section what you just described.

• 1 month later...

Very much supported, it's ridiculous and non-roleplay 100%. Nobody would ever walk/drive through a crime scene or try to go around it instead of just turning around and re-routing. The roleplay quality here is supposed to be high and if the players can't simply understand the concept of how that works? I think it should should at least then be added to a list of questions on the application to the server.   

• 1 month later...