Enforcing Stricter Roleplay around LEO Scenes and Cadavers

1 minute ago, Eestino said:

I find so many corpses a day that it's really gotten boring to rp accordingly, I've roleplayed being shocked for the past 4 months and now I turned my character into somewhat of a psycho so I can avoid permanent depression because there's 8 bodies at the Blue Lion every night.
I still don't loot, I still always stay away and call 911 and never assume people are dead just cus their character model tells me as much which is what I hate the most because ppl assume it's a dead body as soon as they /acceptdeath

I just ignore such scenes when I drive past.

30 minutes ago, Macarroncito said:

I can give you a lot of examples (IRL examples with documented videos) where you will see how wrong you are about this. You actually fell into using a petty reasoning like "female in mini-skirt and cat ears" because even you are probably aware of how wrong you are about this. IRL people shoots back at the first chance they have and for sure they often do it even before any shot is fired at them, just at the first hint of deadly threat.

Oh yes 187 is deffo wrong about this the other day I did a BBQ by some dead guy's side, it's totally normal for me, we even then gathered around him to run his pockets. 

(For legal reasons this is sarcasm, IRL you wouldn't have people roaming around a body freely like it's absolutely nothing just like people play in gtaw with cat ears, ccw, roaming around dead bodies and chatting like nothing happened) 

I don't think we can place the blame totally on other people.  Yes, some people yolo through but some scenes I have witnessed have either no or very weak effort at making a cordon.  If you just park one police cruiser diagonal a bit in the road, I think it's normal that people will slow down, and pass it cautiously in another lane.  If they end up running over your body and the FD, that's not entirely their fault.  Same for people on foot - if it's not obvious that they can't walk this way or stand there, they will.  Barely any scenes actually use the police or fire tape which is precisely for this purpose.

1 hour ago, OneEightSeven said:

Cordoned Off Road GTA:W

Driver notices a road that has been cordoned off > finds a way to get through the scene regardless of clearly placed roadblocks

The whole thing is outstanding.   However, this point right here? Yeah. The time has come for people to stop acting like this is the Daytona 500. Blowing through clearly blocked off scenes and nearly hitting firefighters, cops, injured civilians, or other vehicles, simply because they think they're playing Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit. People who are/if caught doing this kind of thing? Should be getting hit with every ticket that applies, every misdemeanor or potential felony that applies. 

Edited by Misuraca
36 minutes ago, HappyPancake said:

Oh yes 187 is deffo wrong about this the other day I did a BBQ by some dead guy's side, it's totally normal for me, we even then gathered around him to run his pockets. 

(For legal reasons this is sarcasm, IRL you wouldn't have people roaming around a body freely like it's absolutely nothing just like people play in gtaw with cat ears, ccw, roaming around dead bodies and chatting like nothing happened) 

My point is not about the way people RP around dead bodies (I agree with you on that), my point is about what he mentioned of people shooting back at their attackers which is not only reasonable but actually what happens IRL, which here is labeled as "unrealistic RP - no fear RP", which is wrong.

Now let me tell you something, even if I agree with you about how people should RP around dead bodies (Again, I do). It's also worth to mention the fact that Los Santos right now is not much different from Somalia or any other country where death happens on a daily basis and it's "normalized", so when my character wtinesses murders on a daily basis maybe there is a point when it's start being normalized. What needs to change is how easily people kills each other.