Enforcing Stricter Roleplay around LEO Scenes and Cadavers

I agree with it in principle, but I’m not too sure how it could be enforced.

I pulled up to a drive-by gone-wrong with two dead bodies by a car, called 911 and sat there for 10 mins before some random guy ran over to loot. It definitely ruined the RP and looting is against the rules, but as for making people roleplay adequately I’m not sure what could be done. 🙂

1 minute ago, Engelbert said:

Bruh, if you shoot someone, without being in immediate danger of losing your life, it's a murder.

That means it doesn't happen IRL? No.
And believe it or not some people rather to catch a charge than a bullet, as I said you can find plenty of situations IRL where you can see it happening.

1 minute ago, Macarroncito said:

And believe it or not some people rather to catch a charge than a bullet, as I said you can find plenty of situations IRL where you can see it happening.

Don't get me wrong, I see your point, I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6. But it's a matter of how it's portrayed and carried out on the server.

Edited by OneEightSeven
3 minutes ago, Macarroncito said:

I dunno America is strange country. When there is a shootout majority of people usually want to get as far as possible. 

1 minute ago, OneEightSeven said:

Not on here they dont, shooting at a club? Let's keep partying or better yet let's just watch the guy die outside and look at him.

Exactly why there should be a rule. Just cause it happens IRL doesn't mean you can do that here. Terrorist attacks happen irl too, why are they banned here?

I find so many corpses a day that it's really gotten boring to rp accordingly, I've roleplayed being shocked for the past 4 months and now I turned my character into somewhat of a psycho so I can avoid permanent depression because there's 8 bodies at the Blue Lion every night.
I still don't loot, I still always stay away and call 911 and never assume people are dead just cus their character model tells me as much which is what I hate the most because ppl assume it's a dead body as soon as they /acceptdeath

Edited by Eestino