Propert water scuba + sportive suit

Guest Ingram

Guest Ingram

There's no scuba diving gear for underwater role play.

There's no proper cyclist uniform. (There is a dirt bike uniform)

There are a few kind of uniforms for scuba and cyclist gear

It's can be implanted.

ת××× × ×§×©×ר×

ת×צ×ת ת××× × ×¢××ר âªgta v scuba gearâ¬â

Missing a lot of role play.

also, hope the scuba gear can work out.

Edited by Ingram
12 minutes ago, Ingram said:

There's no scuba diving gear for underwater role play.

There's no proper cyclist uniform. (There is a dirt bike uniform)

Actually, scuba kits and cyclist uniforms already exist in the clothing system. The scuba clothing is near the end of each category (i.e. Shirt 243 is the upper body part of the scuba outfit), and the cyclist gear was somewhere in between 100 and 200 from memory (might be wrong, can't get in game).

Guest Ingram
On 4/16/2018 at 9:38 PM, Genny said:

Do you know if these clothes are supported by GTMP?

I doubt

But maybe it's a built in GTA V option regardless of GTMP and there's a specific set of cloth that gives you the ability to use it.

By sportive outfit I meant this 

fb_4b7bba4fed2f663a762e03083857ac5c.png

This is a GTA V ped that has the outfit in the clothing store, but you won't find such thing for a GTA:O character. There 6 outfit like this including the main GTA V characters' during missions that are useable on GTA O skins and more that are built in GTA V cyclists peds and not accessble. My character is a GTA V ped and can use 3 of them besides Trevor, Michael and Franklin's cyclist outfits. GTA O chars has no such thing but a dirt bike outfit but they can be easily implanted, yet again it's not a priority feature but worth the 10 minutes to do.

Also the helmets, I can use 3 different type of helmets and there are those used by Franklin, Trevor and Michael, that's including boots as well. 

P.S, the pants are not separated and those comes together with the legs and shoes on my character, however Franklin, Michael and Trevor has their legs covered. (That's if your character has different color)

Edited by Ingram
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Rukka locked this topic