[Technical Help] Losing connection & Lagging while having strong internet connection.

ClaudeSpeed

Hi

So basically got this issue ever since I started playing on gta w last year (or maybe this year). So basically whenever I play gta w i keep seeing cars and players lagging most of the times. And there are times where I loose connection in some cases. 

A79IxOQ.png

This is my internet speed, I don't think its that's bad? I'm still not sure what to do next and its getting pretty annoying to play around with a laggy connection on the server. 

Note: I'm using a desktop computer with wireless connection. I think its 5G wireless wifi 

On 8/22/2021 at 4:33 PM, ClaudeSpeed said:

Hi

So basically got this issue ever since I started playing on gta w last year (or maybe this year). So basically whenever I play gta w i keep seeing cars and players lagging most of the times. And there are times where I loose connection in some cases. 

A79IxOQ.png

This is my internet speed, I don't think its that's bad? I'm still not sure what to do next and its getting pretty annoying to play around with a laggy connection on the server. 

Note: I'm using a desktop computer with wireless connection. I think its 5G wireless wifi 

Are you using any modifications such as NVE, or any major graphic mods / vehicle mods?