[theawareamerican.com] Dennis Sidwell & LSNN, HUMANS OR SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIANS?

Halloween

DENNIS SIDWELL & LSNN, HUMANS OR SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIANS?

BY ChrisTheVoice, AUG 22, 2021

RzIPmqX.png

Your shapeshifting reptile, Dennis Sidwell

reptilian-alien-classic-lizard-man-aliens-3d-model-low-poly-obj-fbx-mtl.png

Reptilian species

We must stand united against Alien Reptilian/Draconian Domination! Fallen Angel Seed that's infiltrated human DNA and taken over entire bloodlines of certain families. These Reptilian families have been working together to create a New World Order in which Satan can rule from and control the entire earth! Dennis Sidwell and the whole of LSNN consists of reptilian's that are trying to rule the world! they don't care about us, they only care about WORLD DOMINATION! 

When will churchdumb wake up and realize Sidwell is NOT a Bible born again believer? Sidwell has been 'born again' unto Satan and has never renounced his allegiance to him! Don't fall for the double-speak! You will know them by their fruits! The 13 Illuminati Satanic Bloodlines Guess which one Sidwell is from? Sidwell and LSNN are both evil groups that try to mindcontrol us, teach us the wrong things about humanity! Luring us towards Satan's side! What about the assasination of Peter Conti? It was a set-up! A set-up by LSNN itself! They planned this! It's all infront of your eyes and u refuse to believe the truth, wake up! we cannot let these people control us!

What we are seeing today is the deliberate destruction of America so that the Constitution will be replaced by Military law, i.e. Police State.  The Patriot Acts passed by Congress have betrayed our Country, betrayed our Constitution, and betrayed our freedoms. Now all they need is another terror event like 9-11 to seal our doom, declare martial law and begin the NWO war on the saints. If you think a rapture has to happen first, you're sadly mistaken. No where in the world does it say American Christians would be raptured out of earth before a national persecution takes place. Just ask the Christians in all the other nations who are now being persecuted daily under this satanic regime that has already taken over their countries. The NWO isn't an American Problem, it's a Global Problem!

Open your eyes! It's time to wake-up America!

RECOMMENDED ARTICLES by ChrisTheVoice:

How to get rid of microchips in your body
- The Wanderer's Library

• Upvote 3
  • Applaud 1

UsernameOfficialDon_Winnigo

Comment: I BELIVE IT!

It only makes sense! One day he is in "critical" condition and then in NO MORE than 48 hours he is fully recovered!! Our doctors are NOT that good.

Edited by DirtyVago

Usernamepepecito

Comment: Schizophrenia is a chronic brain disorder that affects less than one percent of the U.S. population. When schizophrenia is active, symptoms can include delusions, hallucinations, disorganized speech, trouble with thinking and lack of motivation.

Username: womanhater71
Comment: makes sense how he recovered from such lethal injuries so quickly. im starting to think peter conti was going to expose sidwell for being an alien shapeshifter on live TV and sidwell used mind control on poor innocent african-americans to turn them into murderers just so mr conti wouldn't expose sidwelll to the world. it's a perfect plan, right? racism is prevalent in american, who would suspect they were being mind controlled? nobody! nobody but those who think for themselves, like we do. i  even happened to have spotted the lizard in person earlier, from afar... there is no doubt in my mind he's a shapeshifting reptilian. he was even in the company of WOMEN, who we all know are the root of all evil. when are people going to wake up!? how many of our media and government are alien overlords bent on controlling us???

• Upvote 1
33 minutes ago, Lurleen said:

UsernameInternetGirl

Comment: I met Dennis, in person, like... trully met him. I can confirm he isn't a reptilian. And I bet a lot of other girls can confirm this too.

Username: LegalWeed

Comment: We all know it's you, Dennis. Quit with the ten alt accounts already. 

Edited by books
11 hours ago, L I C E said:

Username: womanhater71
Comment: makes sense how he recovered from such lethal injuries so quickly

Username: TheRealCarrySaunders

Comment: No that was because I graciously sucked his dick, I'm like the Jesus of sex and my blowjobs cure (physical) ailments. Sadly for his sanity nothing helps, I've tried.

Edit: a straightjacket would.

Edited by knppel