African American Organized Crime, Black Organized Crime,Afro Carribean OCG.

AfroGxaiden

I don't know why but I feel like that this server does seem to have a problem with concepts such as African American Organized Crime Groups, Yardie Posses, and others belonging to that topic. Why? Because apparently "Black" people have never made organized crime groups and there only just gang bangers in LA and all like there have never been African American mobs in the 60s-90s They say that the concept is not actually possible or up to standards despite there being Albanians, Some Sopranos Italian crime families from East Coast or Midwest, Serbians etc alot of these groups are east coast based but somehow they're still approved as a concept pretty much probably because maybe most the admins are Europeans themselves. But, when someone starts up an African American OCG, or perhaps a Jamaican OCG or any other kinds of groups belonging to that topic is denied because it's not a "Street gang" Every black person apparently is a gang banger and there has never been a coloured OCG in America apparently must be some based thing going on. Some people are not really understanding of different groups when it comes to the USA despite there being quite a lot archived in history and can be found with enough research about many African American OCG, or Afro Carribean OCGS based in the west coast like Felix Mitchell, or Tootie Reese. There needs to be a bit more diversity, and understanding when it comes to factions rather than being based towards thing because you see it every in Sopranos, or Godfather if that was the case I'm pretty sure you would have seen some African American, or Carribean OCGS like Yardie, Snowfall, The Wire, American Gangster whichever some of the admin's understandings seems pretty based only towards one side usually when it comes to factions and don't actually realise that Black people were not just gang bangers et cetera.