Vehicle insurance and spawn locations.

Now I am going to keep this short and sweet but here I've a problem as I currently own a trucking company and I am sure I am not the only one to find this a problem.

My suggestion will be short and sweet:

When pulling vehicles out of the business garage, have them spawn in their set location which is saved a command /bvpark, rather than spawning at the garage icon and glitching all over the place. 

As for insurance on all vehicles, business or not we should be able to add days to our current insurance, or have it so it automatically renews for businesses (which would be tied into the /bizbank, like fuel bills do also). This would make it a hell of a lot more realistic and easier for anybody running any kind of company with a lot of vehicles as I am now sat waiting for hours upon hours waiting for my insurance to go from 0 to expired when realistically, it would automatically renew or you could add more days on by a simple phone call. 

• Upvote 14
  • Applaud 3
26 minutes ago, Skante said:

Now I am going to keep this short and sweet but here I've a problem as I currently own a trucking company and I am sure I am not the only one to find this a problem.

My suggestion will be short and sweet:

When pulling vehicles out of the business garage, have them spawn in their set location which is saved a command /bvpark, rather than spawning at the garage icon and glitching all over the place. 

As for insurance on all vehicles, business or not we should be able to add days to our current insurance, or have it so it automatically renews for businesses (which would be tied into the /bizbank, like fuel bills do also). This would make it a hell of a lot more realistic and easier for anybody running any kind of company with a lot of vehicles as I am now sat waiting for hours upon hours waiting for my insurance to go from 0 to expired when realistically, it would automatically renew or you could add more days on by a simple phone call. 

This would save a lot of time! Full support.

The spawn location is saved with /vpark already, as you can see vehicles teleporting from their parked location to the business garage when you call them. The insurance is a no-brainer as well. Manager should be able to get the business to pay for insurance at all times, even if there's still 15 days left.

As someone who also works at a trucking company, I share the same pain of respawning the trucks every morning and having them glitch all over the place due to the weird spawning mechanics. The vehicle's last parking location is already saved. Doesn't make sense for the vehicle to teleport to you instead of just simply respawning at their parking space. 

• 2 weeks later...