Has Los Santos turned into the city of crime?

Farmer

40 minutes ago, Sush said:

Los Santos has a higher death rate per capita than some World War 2 battles so this might actually be the case

EDIT:

I'm bored as hell so here's some math for you:

The total number of murders per month this spring were approximately:

Jan: 1100

Feb: 850

Mar: 1400

Apr: 1250

This is a quarterly average of: 1,150 murders per month this spring

The player count for the same time was: (On average, based on compounded monthly average of 10 minute intervals)

Jan: 326.87

Feb: 315.82

Mar: 364.44

Apr: 449.28

This equates to an overall quarterly average player count of 364.1025

If we account for a 30 day month, we can then conclude that the average number of murders per day (1,150 / 30) comes out to 38.3334 murders per day in a city with an average population of 364. 

This then implies that 10.531% of the entire city is murdered every day. This comes out to a murder rate of 3843864.47. For perspective, the highest murder rate in the world currently is El Salvador with a rate of 52.02. Therefore, living in San Andreas results in a 72,892 times higher murder rate than El Salvador. In Los Santos, assuming you play every day, you will be killed by another player on average 38.43 times per year.

That's so much worse than the calculations I'd done before. Jesus Christ and the temple tables...

18 minutes ago, khaled said:

image.png.7793c565c2de4c016f7c568901e4c4b2.pngwa wa wa Crime rate worse than brazil 

wa wa wa Crime rate worse than kAbul

Almost as if people want to enjoy legal roleplay without the fear of being robbed downtown on a major highway.

Edited by Vassilios
14 minutes ago, RufioCas said:

sorry that u dont got anything better to do with ur life other than calculating crime rates in a grand theft auto server

thats fr crazy

Actually, it didn't take too long. Five minutes of consulting CK numbers, and I had what seemed like pretty solid figures to get the projections sorted. The most time consuming part was probably the comparison of real world crime rates... It took ten or so minutes to filter through the absolutely weird system google used to organize global statistics.

It's why I've strictly maintained the personal policy of never carrying guns, and instead influencing criminal roleplay through nonviolent methods on both sides. My legal character navigates the legal system to help teach criminal characters smarter nonviolent tactics, and my criminal characters exert influence that rewards creative nonviolent criminal activity while punishing boring Crimegrinder/Lamebanger routines. One of the approaches so far has been pretty solid, but keeping a freakishly cheap source of transportation available to only trusted criminal circles. A practically free car that can't be traced is actually a pretty hot item, and the added mystery/exclusivity helps draw further interest.

My next project is going to be even more enjoyable, as it sort of combines aspects of both my legal and illegal characters.