Sub Forum for Faction Leaders

What I'm suggesting is that a sub forum is created and only Illegal Faction Management and faction leaders have access to it. It was mentioned that Faction Management Public was suggested before and was shot down. This would be a variant of the same idea however in a much smaller group and would be those who are the most experienced when it comes to illegal roleplay.

Communication between IFM and the community, especially faction leaders honestly isn't great. If you want to actually have something done - you either need to know someone, spam to get it done or do some back channelling to have word passed across. This board would give faction leaders the opportunity to raise an issue/suggestion, have other faction leaders chime in on the subject and also have IFM put their side across as well. 

Suggestion speaks for itself for the most part. I can definitely see the sub forum getting heated at times but sometimes that's what you need in order to move forward with the community. So many issues surrounding illegal roleplay are either ignored or just pushed to the side to be referred to at a later point. However I believe that this sub forum could be a step in the right direction to improve the overall quality of illegal roleplay on the server.

Edited by Farrell
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 2
2 hours ago, Свето said:

Doesn't the IFM discord serve this exact purpose?

I suppose it does but surely it's easy to lose track of a topic. Putting it on the forums would make it a lot easier to refer back to if needed and also more organised. 

And to my understanding, the current IFM Discord mainly serves a purpose around your own specific faction/requests/discussions evolving around your faction and any questions that need to be asked. Creating a sub forum would open up more opportunities to discuss suggestions and/or issues that are ongoing while keeping them in separate topics for convenience and ease of access.

Edited by Farrell
2 hours ago, Farrell said:

I suppose it does but surely it's easy to lose track of a topic. Putting it on the forums would make it a lot easier to refer back to if needed and also more organised. 

And to my understanding, the current IFM Discord mainly serves a purpose around your own specific faction/requests/discussions evolving around your faction and any questions that need to be asked. Creating a sub forum would open up more opportunities to discuss suggestions and/or issues that are ongoing while keeping them in separate topics for convenience and ease of access.

The organisation part is true, but as for the IFM disords usage, I'd say it varies greatly, personally I've seen a lot of suggestions go through there and later end up implemented, such as the drug cutting feature we have today. 

16 minutes ago, Свето said:

The organisation part is true, but as for the IFM disords usage, I'd say it varies greatly, personally I've seen a lot of suggestions go through there and later end up implemented, such as the drug cutting feature we have today. 

I'm not saying get rid of the IFM Discord by any means, it's a great way to communicate with IFM/your faction handler and get any questions answered. I just feel that for things to move forward with illegal roleplay on the server, significant figured within the community need to chip in. IFM needs to do their part and so do the faction leaders. Discussing things on the forum leaves a trail whereas Discord can easily be deleted and/or lost in spam. We both know how hard things can be to get pushed through unless they're suggested or forwarded officially, this sub forum could also serve that purpose.

Edited by Farrell