Leaving for good - An open letter.

L33SA

Hi all!

I was a player since may this year... I had a fun time on this server... met a lot of friends and played a lot of fun jobs I couldn't have found on other servers.

This server was from my point of view then, a cool and fun place. However... after one misread rule, I managed to lose three properties collectively worth $400k - which I earned in the 3 month duration of my play on this server.

Having been surprised, I rushed to contact the Property Management team and have my properties returned. They didn't want to. They told me to put a suggestion up on the forums and if it were accepted, they would think about it. I did so. The result was that admins (mostly PM admins) lined up on the suggestion to say no, and then @Nervous decided to lock the topic before anyone could say YES

[Edition from Nervous so everyone understands why this person was banned for threatening the server just because he lost his house due to inactivity]

e7W6VdU.png

Edited by Nervous

Pt. 2:

I just realized how much the PM team and admin team value their players on this server. They didn't value the time I spent working to earn my properties and just took them away. They didn't care to give them back.

Anytime I suggested something on this server, if it was beneficial for the players - it was rejected.

Everyone wants to 'nerf' things and make rules more strict, making life and play more difficult for players.

For example, taking away properties without prior warning is deemed "realistic"

but giving them back as "unrealistic".

I invite everyone and anyone who wants to support me in this topic to say yes. I also invite everyone who wants to leave this server to do so - this server does NOT care about it's players and cares only about itself.

Not sure this is the right way to go about this. Was your property taken for inactivity? The rule has been in place since the start of the server. 2 weeks for non donators is plenty of inactive time. You are free to message PM to get them to hold it, but if someone else takes the property, it's not fair to them to have it taken back because you came a while later and want it back.

kinda lame responses in that thread honestly, so much for trying to educate people lmao. idk  what it is with gta rp communities and why  so many people in them feel the need to immediately jump in and be rude/toxic

you shouldn't care so much about ig assets though, it is after all just a game. but yeah seems like they weren't very helpful or interested in hearing you out despite you raising a valid concern in terms of you being on vacation 

Edited by books
  • Upvote 2
37 minutes ago, L33SA said:

I managed to lose three properties collectively worth $400k - which I earned in the 3 month duration of my play on this server.

For someone who's clearly gone above and beyond to attain properties, it's really expected of you to read and understand the rules.

Bon voyage.

• Upvote 1