Re-add the Mammoth Patriot Classic as a lease vehicle

Dom.

Drop the veils and just tell the community why you first add it actively (since it's a mod), and then remove it? If that's the choice after discussions, at least be transparent about it and explain the reasoning? Instead of:

8 hours ago, Frezemis said:

[...]. A discussion took place July 18th and we decided to remove the vehicle from the dealerships, [...]

Just put it in the update announcement saying:

• Patriot Classic has been removed from the dealerships, because...

Give the community insight and the chance to discuss this stuff, just my opinion, do with it as you wish.

9 hours ago, Frezemis said:

Hello!

I will admit this is partially my fault as I did not go in and remove those vehicles from those players but that's okay because sooner or later they are going to lose that vehicle depending on how this goes. A discussion took place July 18th and we decided to remove the vehicle from the dealerships, with that I was supposed to go in and remove those vehicles from those players and refund them the cost of the vehicle and modifications. Things happened and I lost track of that! At the current moment, that vehicle is not available. Those that do have it, should have lost it when we removed it but again that is my fault.

I will bring this up for discussion again and see what the staff thinks about this. If we turn against it, those that have it will end up losing it.

If everyone lost it, so should them. Players are charging 600-900 grand for a fucking Humvee. This is murdering the economy because of the "limited" access to the Patriot. So it's basically a monopoly money printer working in their favor. They should get refunded the money for it and have it stripped.

Small update. Those that did have the Patriot Classic had the vehicle removed and were refunded the vehicle's worth. I will bring this up for discussion once more with the higher ups but I wouldn't hold your breath as the decision was made to take it out as it was not supposed to be added in. Til then, will be closing this topic. Possibility of a lease might be considered.