Re-add the Mammoth Patriot Classic as a lease vehicle

Dom.

I find it stupid this is restricted, but anyone can go and buy the Guardian which is like 3 times the size and quite frankly ridiculous and would be super rare IRL where as there are plenty of hummers kicking around in the US.

Edited by Late
  • Upvote 3
1 hour ago, Late said:

I find it stupid this is restricted, but anyone can go and buy the Guardian which is like 3 times the size and quite frankly ridiculous and would be super rare IRL where as there are plenty of hummers kicking around in the US.

An estimated 15,000 - 20,000 Ford F650's are sold annually. That's not "Super rare" at all.

10 minutes ago, PeopleKind said:

An estimated 15,000 - 20,000 Ford F650's are sold annually. That's not "Super rare" at all.

It will be interesting to look further into those sales figures. There is a distinction between an F650 and F650 SUPERTRUCK.

File:Ford F650 flatbed.jpg - Wikipedia

VS

F650 Supertruck 4x4 by Supertruck | Trucks, F650 trucks, Ford pickup trucks

Through personal experience I do not recall seeing any of the latter being driven through Sacramento during my 3 years I lived in the United States. But I saw quite a few flatbeds and other vehicles built on the F650 platform, so distinction would be nice..

I'm not really suggesting we should ban the Guardian for sale either. 

Edited by Late

Hello!

I will admit this is partially my fault as I did not go in and remove those vehicles from those players but that's okay because sooner or later they are going to lose that vehicle depending on how this goes. A discussion took place July 18th and we decided to remove the vehicle from the dealerships, with that I was supposed to go in and remove those vehicles from those players and refund them the cost of the vehicle and modifications. Things happened and I lost track of that! At the current moment, that vehicle is not available. Those that do have it, should have lost it when we removed it but again that is my fault.

I will bring this up for discussion again and see what the staff thinks about this. If we turn against it, those that have it will end up losing it.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Frezemis said:

Hello!

I will admit this is partially my fault as I did not go in and remove those vehicles from those players but that's okay because sooner or later they are going to lose that vehicle depending on how this goes. A discussion took place July 18th and we decided to remove the vehicle from the dealerships, with that I was supposed to go in and remove those vehicles from those players and refund them the cost of the vehicle and modifications. Things happened and I lost track of that! At the current moment, that vehicle is not available. Those that do have it, should have lost it when we removed it but again that is my fault.

I will bring this up for discussion again and see what the staff thinks about this. If we turn against it, those that have it will end up losing it.

But why remove it at all when there are far more abusable and obnoxious vehicles out there that cause far less issues? This just seems like a weird vehicle to remove without publicly addressing it whatsoever.

• Upvote 1