Ammend section 4 of the Property rules!

L33SA

34 minutes ago, Paenymion said:

It's unfortunate that it's 14 days exactly, because that's often the exact length of a vacation.  If it was made 15 or 16 days it would give a bit of a buffer for people to take vacations without being labelled as inactive.  Pretty sure PM don't particularly enjoy being spammed with messages saying "I'll be on vacation for 2 weeks" either, so it would lighten their load, too.

We honestly don't mind. It's a request that takes us a couple of minutes.

36 minutes ago, Paenymion said:

It's unfortunate that it's 14 days exactly, because that's often the exact length of a vacation.  If it was made 15 or 16 days it would give a bit of a buffer for people to take vacations without being labelled as inactive.  Pretty sure PM don't particularly enjoy being spammed with messages saying "I'll be on vacation for 2 weeks" either, so it would lighten their load, too.

It's 15 on the script.

1 hour ago, L33SA said:

Well I'm asking you to support this because... this is an unfair rule. Requesting rules to be too strict as I've seen lots of people do is just utter bs.

It's not by any means an unfair rule. Unfair would be giving you 7 days or less of inactivity before taking it. What's next? Should other rules be changed because someone didn't read them correctly or misread them? No. It's on you to remain up to date on those rules. Two weeks (Effion has stated its actually 15 days) is plenty of time. Are you without your phone for that entire time too when you've lost your home internet? I doubt it. You can easily log onto the forums from your phone and send one of the PM admins a message or try to contact them on the PM discord if it's that dire. Nothing needs to change here.

Edited by 99
9 hours ago, 99 said:

It's not by any means an unfair rule. Unfair would be giving you 7 days or less of inactivity before taking it. What's next? Should other rules be changed because someone didn't read them correctly or misread them? No. It's on you to remain up to date on those rules. Two weeks (Effion has stated its actually 15 days) is plenty of time. Are you without your phone for that entire time too when you've lost your home internet? I doubt it. You can easily log onto the forums from your phone and send one of the PM admins a message or try to contact them on the PM discord if it's that dire. Nothing needs to change here.

I was w/o internet in a foreign country.