RageMP stuck on "Loading RAGE Multiplayer"

tauzend

Sooo, I recently bought a new GPU and added some more ram, and decided to try RAGEMP again. I previously ran it on my older PC, entered GTAW, everything was fine, I registered my character. Now, whenever I try to join GTAW, my RageMP just gets stuck on "Loading RAGE Multiplayer" screen.

I tried many things;

• Reinstalling RageMP
  • Restarting my PC
  • Running GTA V story mode then RageMP
  • Installing RageMP on same hard disk as GTA V
  • Installing RageMP on different hard disk
  • Downloading RageMP with firewall off
  • Manually turning off firewall for RageMP

I need help, I looked everywhere and still couldn't find an answer. Sometimes it's just "Loading RAGE Multiplayer", and sometimes it's loading without that. I'm running story mode just fine, no lags, no stuttering.

Spoiler

SOAlsyU.png

cnL4ETA.png

Edited by mali villa

I'm not much of an expert, if anything take the bump as my help, but if you have GTA V on steam have you tried verifying the cache? Just something I'd do.

Edit: sorry I just re read the part where you said GTA ran fine in single player, feel free to just ignore this.

Edited by EMC

I had a simmilar issue. For me it was the fact i had installed ragemp in c drive program files instead of base C drive. 

I couldnt load in as it was trying to download mods yet it lacked permissions to store them, hence the wait.

IDK if its the same situation for you though.

On 8/18/2021 at 3:44 PM, Memozzy said:

I had a simmilar issue. For me it was the fact i had installed ragemp in c drive program files instead of base C drive. 

I couldnt load in as it was trying to download mods yet it lacked permissions to store them, hence the wait.

IDK if its the same situation for you though.

I installed Epic Games (and GTA V of course), into E Drive Program Files (x86), wise man Geo told me to install it into base E drive, did that, but still not working :|. RAGEMP is in base C drive

• Wuhtah locked this topic