Divide unofficial groups forum into illegal and legal factions

3 minutes ago, mj2002 said:

Disagreed. This is one of the few sections that doesnt enforce an artificial line between legal and illegal. Besides, theres the business section as well.

I get what you mean but business section is IC, not OOC.

I believe it is fine as is; There is no need for an artificial divide. Factions (should) usually dip into both directions. One legitimate organization/faction may dip into criminal activity and vice versa with illegal enterprises housing legal fronts.

• 4 weeks later...

Seeing how there are only 3 pages of unofficial groups on the forums - I don't believe this is absolutely necessary yet. 

You can also tell by the titles (most of the time) when they are legal/illegal. Do you think adding tags saying if they are legal or illegal will help? This might be a better alternative for now since there aren't that many unofficial groups to warrant a new forum area.

4 hours ago, Wuhtah said:

Seeing how there are only 3 pages of unofficial groups on the forums - I don't believe this is absolutely necessary yet. 

You can also tell by the titles (most of the time) when they are legal/illegal. Do you think adding tags saying if they are legal or illegal will help? This might be a better alternative for now since there aren't that many unofficial groups to warrant a new forum area.

That would be a great alternative!