GTAW 1.1 Development blog

1 hour ago, Maca said:

In regards to the PD & SD co-operation set up, does that mean that the SD will be policing the city alongside PD? If so, will they be restricted to certain parts of the city that class as the county in realism terms?

In real life, deputies and city police patrol within city limits and Sheriff's patrol in the county as well. With that being said, there will be jurisdictional boundaries here. Police are welcome in the county and the SD is welcome in the city. 

Tbh I'd of rather not seen Paleto Bay. It's the farthest town away and there are several choices of towns that are significantly closer to LS. 

Sandy Shores obviously is the first to come to mind and was already a hub in the past. It also has smaller areas around it such as Harmony. Housing is scattered throughout that whole area. There's even more houses for Sandy Shores just outside of it that were never scripted. Grapeseed likely has some properties as well. It just doesn't make sense to do it with so much stuff that is closer and half the distance. 

Liking the addition of Paleto Bay - will be nice to ride out on roadtrips up to the NorSa (North San Andreas - play on NorCal) and role-play with the folk up there. Will mean more use of the countryside and more country related RP. As often I like to ride out of the city in a while but I can go ages without seeing anyone. 

4 hours ago, Orcaninja said:

Tbh I'd of rather not seen Paleto Bay. It's the farthest town away and there are several choices of towns that are significantly closer to LS. 

Sandy Shores obviously is the first to come to mind and was already a hub in the past. It also has smaller areas around it such as Harmony. Housing is scattered throughout that whole area. There's even more houses for Sandy Shores just outside of it that were never scripted. Grapeseed likely has some properties as well. It just doesn't make sense to do it with so much stuff that is closer and half the distance. 

Glad to see someone else share the same opinion. Expanding to the opposite side of the map is a very risky move. It'd probably be better to script the entire map or simply move the server across Blaine County and remove Los Santos city and county. 

I'm not a fan of the Mirror Park culture, but I'm not a fan of splitting the server again either. Some of us like to see people pass by, because it just makes everything feel more lively. Having people in either Paleto or Santos would be awkward. 

Guest Ingram

Big like on the animals part, I suggested this in the past and was wondering if it's possible for GTMP to make single player animal synchronized. Really wish to see animals like on the single players besides sharks and tigers which are very annoying, do not add them if possible regardless of role play, they were terribly annoying on single player. Hope to see birds, street cats, sea animals and more. looking forward to see farming jobs with cows pigs etc.

Edited by Ingram
2 minutes ago, Diego_Gonzales said:

Please make a trucking system all over the state, collecting & delivering the goods all over major factories. It'll make the highways a bit busy and the fact of seeing trucks with trailers - will just improve the enviornment.

The Trucking system is pushed for 1.2 most likely. We had to open up the county in order to make a more reliable base for a trucking system, so that you wont feel as lonely doing this job. - Also the said trucking script which is being made, should be fairly more advanced than any of the current job scripts. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Canadian unfeatured and unpinned this topic