20 minutes ago, Revolter said:

Condoms... Condoms are the answer. All jokes on side, I don't think that one should dictate how someone should RP, nor do  I think there is a lot of people that just E-RP. I guess some folks RP being a prostitute or, respectfully, gigolo and that would mess with their RP. Also, not all unprotected sex lead to STD'S, you can't just magically get STD's. If we are going to road we can then add other diseases / illnesses too. We can then add, let's say - aneurysm ; you have a chance for your blood vessel in your brain to burst. If it does, in most cases you are dead... I mean... Let's not dictate how someone will progress their character. If someone wants to have STD, then he/she can RP that she have it.

- No support from me.

"I guess some folks RP being a prostitute or, respectfully, gigolo and that would mess with their RP" - Even more RP for these characters, if they have those types of characters they should have to face these issues and be cautious who they sleep with. Also adds a risk to some easy money farming method.. what's not to love?

And I already suggested automated diseases a long time ago but it was declined, this however could work - as it's literally just a way to combat rampant E-RP.

If someone wants to have STD, then he/she can RP that she have it.

The problem is that NOBODY who's doing constant E-RP is going to RP this, that's the problem. 

Edited by CertifiedKiller
Just now, CertifiedKiller said:

No...that's not what I'm saying, all they need is some pills or something - it forces the E-RPer to interact with a doctor atleast.

Basically, I was working for PHMC. PHMC have policy that in most cases anything that involves sexual organs will lead to F2B. There is no point in that either.

6 minutes ago, CertifiedKiller said:

"I guess some folks RP being a prostitute or, respectfully, gigolo and that would mess with their RP" - Even more RP for these characters, if they have those types of characters they should have to face these issues and be cautious who they sleep with. Also adds a risk to some easy money farming method.. what's not to love?

And I already suggested automated diseases a long time ago but it was declined, this however could work - as it's literally just a way to combat rampant E-RP.

I guess some folks RP being a prostitute or, respectfully, gigolo and that would mess with their RP

The problem is that NOBODY who's doing constant E-RP is going to RP this, that's the problem. 

That is mighty fine. If they don't want to progress their char in that direction, that is fine. Nobody should be forced to do anything. Especially, have STD'S, in - game. If someone will want to go with STD'S it should be their free will and not forced upon someone, especially magically.

I'm just saying for PHMC, it won't have desired effect. I don't have "problem", we are just discussing.

Edited by Revolter
8 minutes ago, Revolter said:

That is mighty fine. If they don't want to progress their char in that direction, that is fine. Nobody should be forced to do anything. Especially, have STD'S, in - game. If someone will want to go with STD'S it should be their free will and not forced upon someone, especially magically.

I'm just saying for PHMC, it won't have desired effect. I don't have "problem", we are just discussing.

This system will only activate if you use a ridiculous amount of E-RP words in a set time period.

100% Support. 

2 minutes ago, Revolter said:

If someone will want to go with STD'S it should be their free will and not forced upon someone, especially magically.

People don't choose to get STD's in real life either, If this was a script that would basically kill your character like some STD's can in real life? I'd probably be against it. But what is being suggested isn't overly impactful on characters, you catch something? You go to the hospital, RP for a bit and they F2B and remove the STD script wise. Or people can just ignore it, this is a video game after all and it's not hugely impactful on your character.

The thing is right now, people create picture perfect characters with the express purpose of using them for E-Sex. Now what you do with your character is up to you, but even the recent rule changes haven't changed much. This acts as an almost perfect way of discouraging this type of behavior (Because it'll negatively effect your character in a minor way) while not putting an incredible strain on staff or by completely alienating part of the community. Because lets be honest, some of these characters do RP outside just esex. Now they just have to be cautious about using a condom, big deal.