Short description:  Reimplement the STD script, but with some changes to make the diseases automated.

Detailed description: There's a problem on this server. That problem is people just logging in for E-RP and then literally not doing anything else, despite it being against the rules to do so - they still get away with it most of the time unless somebody reports them to RPQM to which they get punished. I think that we should bring back the E-RP detection script and have a blacklist of words which depending on the amount of times they're used within a set timeframe generate a percentage chance on whether a player could be E-RPing or not. Say if a player put a set word in a /me or /do numerous times within the space of 30 minutes then they're definitely E-RPing and an STD would be given to them, to which they would need treatment at the hospital or face the consequences of it - people in the room who trigger this with an already outstanding STD would transfer this to people they E-RP with causing them more issues. The effects of having an STD would be shown in a number of ways...

- A shaky screen for the player with the STD (similar to the high effect)

- A examine on their /attributes something like > A rash would be visible around their crotch [Only visible if characters have all their clothing removed]

- An irregular randomized /ame of somebody scratching their groin region.

Players with an STD would have to go to PHMC to get a treatment in order to remove their STD - thus forcing them to do some roleplay.

Integrate the condom script into this to prevent getting and STD, but it should ONLY WORK ON MALE CHARACTERS.

Commands to add: /stdtreat

Items to add: N/a

How would your suggestion improve the server?

This suggestion benefits the server in a number of ways:

- Less time spent by RPQM cleaning up these messy characters so they can focus on actual RP issues!

- IC actions > IC consequences.

- Literally stops people from just E-RPing all the time

- More RP for PHMC!

- Gives Condoms an actual use again!

- puts a stop to lesbian e-rpers

Additional information:

Edited by CertifiedKiller

Condoms... Condoms are the answer. All jokes on side, I don't think that one should dictate how someone should RP, nor do  I think there is a lot of people that just E-RP. I guess some folks RP being a prostitute or, respectfully, gigolo and that would mess with their RP. Also, not all unprotected sex lead to STD'S, you can't just magically get STD's. If we are going down that road we can then add other diseases / illnesses too. We can then add, let's say - aneurysm ; you have a chance for your blood vessel in your brain to burst. If it does, in most cases you are dead... I mean... Let's not dictate how someone will progress their character. If someone wants to have STD, then he/she can RP that she have it.

- No support from me.

Edited by Revolter
1 minute ago, joshua said:

ah yes lets force a PHMC doctor roleplayer to treat someone's ballsack rash im sure that'll bring them a lot of joy and keenness to continue roleplaying that field!!

Who said anything about that? Maybe some antibiotics are all they need!  To be honest, if you're RPing a doctor it's your job to treat people, if doctors put up with it IRL, they should do here too.

1 minute ago, CertifiedKiller said:

Who said anything about that? 

you

18 minutes ago, CertifiedKiller said:

Players with an STD would have to go to PHMC to get a treatment in order to remove their STD - thus forcing them to do some roleplay.

1 minute ago, CertifiedKiller said:

To be honest, if you're RPing a doctor it's your job to treat people, if doctors put up with it IRL, they should do here too.

bro... no... i really dont think people who rp doctors here are gonna wanna deal with ballsack bumps and vaginal discharge. it's a game.