Speed cameras! Again.

mj2002

42 minutes ago, Vash Baldeus said:

Should be affecting the driver unless he has ELS (siren and lights) on and that is easy to detect since that system is already there. Because I've seen a few times cops drive past without stopping or siren.

51 minutes ago, Tseard said:

I think this is a bit easy for LEO to be completely fair. They should be following the rules just like anyone else. And I know from my experience in both factions that it does happen amongst them too.

And how would the speed camera know who the driver is, instantly ticketing you? They work based on plates, not face recognition.

Edited by arandomgamer

Sure, can we finally get a QoL fix for motorcycles to limit speed though? I regularly use /sp on cars, but on bikes you can't for some strange reason, /sp is not cruise control and doesn't give the same issues with suspension as simply pressing DEL for a car's cruise control does.

23 minutes ago, arandomgamer said:

And how would the speed camera know who the driver is, instantly ticketing you? They work based on plates, not face recognition.

This. Speed cameras ticket the vehicle owner. We'll have to be careful though in terms of stolen cars, not everyone will instantly know their car is stolen and have it reported as such in time for the tickets to not affect them as owners.

• Wuhtah locked this topic