Speed cameras! Again.

mj2002

1 hour ago, Jorgensen said:

'Its not in California so dont add it' - Last time I checked we're in Los Santos. Yes we're replacing LA. But, not everything has to be 1:1.

This needs to be a thing as the speeding really is an issue. Early mornings I'm online and I nearly get taken off the road by ricers doing their thing and trying to overtake.

This.

Can people stop comparing Los Santos to California? Sure, the underlying system was based on California but we replaced California. We don't have to follow every single thing California does. California doesn't have the murder rates that LS has. California doesn't have drivers going 200mph through the city center.

We need to bring our own measures to deal with the problems Los Santos has, not California. We should at least roll out speed cameras on a testing basis so we can see how it works with lag, desync and all of that.

1 minute ago, Yoak said:

Say this isn't added then, what is your ideal suggestion/idea to fix the morons who fly through the main streets of LS at 100+ mph?

you ask this like you don't already know the answer will be one of the following two:

1) IC issue.

2) RPQM.

6 minutes ago, Yoak said:

Say this isn't added then, what is your ideal suggestion/idea to fix the morons who fly through the main streets of LS at 100+ mph?

The people that do this don't care about a ticket, it will change nothing.

3 minutes ago, arandomgamer said:

It should outright not work on LEO/FD cars.

I think this is a bit easy for LEO to be completely fair. They should be following the rules just like anyone else. And I know from my experience in both factions that it does happen amongst them too.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, i dont wanna od in LA said:

it's not a problem, it's simply realistic. do you think cops chase somebody in real life because that person cut a red light? no, they apply for warrants. pursuits are generally dangerous, so i believe it's very cool that cops here don't chase people over that minor kinda stuff

Have you ever spoken with a cop? You run a red light, cop flags you down. They don't "apply" for warrants, what? 

• Wuhtah locked this topic