Change the 24/7 Robbery system

Gangstafary

Right now it's kind of unfair. 99% of the times, if not the 100%, the police will always arrive with more than enough time.  Also, people can RP to shoot at the CCTV cameras, etc. I suggest either alert the police when the rob has just been completed or is about 5 seconds to be completed or raise the loot, cause right now a shootout with the police, with the massive amount of hours that'd be if caught, isn't worth at all for $5k.

Edited by Gangstafary

From my experience as a police officer on here, we don't get to the stores on time. Maybe we get there like 35% of the time but when it's the Mirror Park one, I would say almost always on time. For the scriptwise part of it, I don't see that big of an issue with the current delay because it gives time for roleplay, however, I may be wrong since I haven't experienced the criminal side of it. 

Had a friend test the 24/7 robbery about 3-4 weeks ago because we weren't sure if it was working. It was, but the cops response time was kinda ridiculous. At the 24/7 in strawberry, from the time he initiated the robbery, cops got there in about 30 seconds. He wasn't there, of course, because he was just testing it, but I don't see how he could have possibly even gotten away.

Nobody I know robs 24/7's because of response time and low payout.

Maybe change the payouts of the 24/7s to vary based on their location. For example, in real life stores in high-end areas such as downtown vinewood, for example, are rarely robbed. However, they carry more money and cops are located very close.

24/7's/stores in poor areas, like strawberry, are robbed more often in real life. However, they carry less money and cops are further away.

Also stores in highend areas have better alarms, meaning faster alerts going to the cops, while stores in poor areas have bad alarms, taking longer to alert the cops. Could make a nice dichotomy that way.

Edited by EliH
4 hours ago, Lance said:

While it's bad having cops arrive quickly and just arrest you, I would not want people to be robbing stores 24/7. 

On 12.4.2018 at 10:52 PM, Genny said:

From my experience as a police officer on here, we don't get to the stores on time. Maybe we get there like 35% of the time but when it's the Mirror Park one, I would say almost always on time. For the scriptwise part of it, I don't see that big of an issue with the current delay because it gives time for roleplay, however, I may be wrong since I haven't experienced the criminal side of it. 

I support what Genny said. We often don't manage to get to the stores in time. Increasing the payout and reducing the risk will just make everyone go on a robbing spree. This will take away a lot of resources from LSPD and make us only respond from robbery to robbery. I wouldn't say a five thousand dollar payout is bad. I believe a better suggestion to this would be to get slowly more and more money depending on how long you rob it. That means if you don't want to get caught you spend less time inside, but at the same time you'll get less money.

4 hours ago, Perfectum said:

I support what Genny said. We often don't manage to get to the stores in time. Increasing the payout and reducing the risk will just make everyone go on a robbing spree. This will take away a lot of resources from LSPD and make us only respond from robbery to robbery. I wouldn't say a five thousand dollar payout is bad. I believe a better suggestion to this would be to get slowly more and more money depending on how long you rob it. That means if you don't want to get caught you spend less time inside, but at the same time you'll get less money.

I can somewhat agree with you on that one where the more time someone spends in there, the more money they get but we don't always have an officer on duty at all times so that's the only reason I'm kind of on the fence. Maybe the max can be $10,000?