Show the time when info markers were made

hamin

This would be cool, I was thinking maybe a command like ciminfo for something so you can see who made it too, so you can contact them to remove it if its invalid after something.

Of course I'm further complicating it because when there are 5 cims in one spot I guess you can't select which one to view?

3 hours ago, dawpi said:

There were numerous situations where the markers were placed three days ago, were no longer relevant, yet not removed and caused the same situation play over multiple times.

Just had this happen the other day to me. Having a time stamp / incidator prevents such situations and also opens new avenues of roleplay - approximate age and deterioration of items / graffittis / evidence and the likes that can be determined.

On 8/9/2021 at 7:27 AM, Xatalic said:

+1

There is still an information marker outside 1068 San Andreas Avenue about how the hinges were shot off of floor 7 room 5's door and it has been there for more than a week now lol

The bullets are made on purpose to make the hinges unfixable, sorry!

On topic: +1

I have seen markings on the ground sometimes, or markings on trees etc and if a week has passed then it wouldn't make much sense.

Edited by Vassilios
  • Wuhtah locked this topic