Unlock armour and badge clothing sections for all players.

kristofer

Short description: Unlock armour and badge clothing sections for all players.

Detailed description: As of right now, those two clothing options can only be accessed by those who are in a legal faction. After the clothing update we got with 1.1 stuff like custom nails were added as far as I know (Not sure what else could you find there), only problem with that was is that it's under the badge section meaning if you aren't in a faction then good luck using and actually trying them out. Same with armour, there are so many different options there for people to use, airsoft arenas being one of the places. Obviously law enforcement and ballistic medical vests should be restricted like the rest of the first responding agency clothes, uniforms and whatnot.

Commands to add: n/a

Items to add: N/A.

How would your suggestion improve the server? Gives more options for those who roleplay around those things mentioned above.

Additional information: Haven't seen this being suggested before myself, if there is something like this then pls don't hurt me.

Edited by kristofer

Definitely +1.

Faction-specific items can be blacklisted same as we do it with other uniform parts, so there's absolutely no reason to prohibit other characters from using additional slots in their outfits, specially if additional (non-faction) items were added specifically to these hidden categories.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, knppel said:

Definitely +1.

Faction-specific items can be blacklisted same as we do it with other uniform parts, so there's absolutely no reason to prohibit other characters from using additional slots in their outfits, specially if additional (non-faction) items were added specifically to these hidden categories.

100% this.

If anything I'd change up the suggestion to say something like this ^ specifically.

Open it all up for use, blacklist the LEO stuff.

10 hours ago, knppel said:

That one sums it up pretty well. You can blacklist restricted items, but open these categories for people outside of factions, too. Maybe renaming them to something more reasonable like "vests" instead of "armour" and "decals2" or similar for "badge".

• 1 month later...
  • kristofer changed the title to Unlock armour and badge clothing sections for all players.
  • Wuhtah locked this topic