0ea3d5b6-0011-45c6-9782-c6a1417fc03f.png

Top-rated Recommended Collectio

Spoiler

ROOYrDW.png

QyrY0g9.png

qjDLJ0V.png

((OOC Descriptive Section))

Spoiler

((This part serves as a simple explanation of what would be found inside to give you a rough idea of what's available and what's not within limits, of course, just to keep things both immersive and simple. That being said, keep in mind that the brands aren't covering all the displayed products, but a certain type of them. It just acts as a range of variety.

Please note some of the following:

• Listed products aren't limited to the top-rated collection, but they're not unlimited either. You're free to RP buying an item that's not on the list as long as it's within the brand pool listed for each shelf.
  • The only reason I made it like this is to keep the general vibe of what the place is supposed to be, while keeping it player-friendly too, and to set up realistic limits for myself.
  • Prices are ranging from $50 to $1,399 at most based on a pricing method that is both reasonable and matches the overall GTA W compared to RL.
  • I'd love to hear any feedbacks, suggestions or questions. PM me regarding any of these.

))

Right Shelves - Skincare

1p4dgSO.png
Brands: Dior, NARS, SEPHORA COLLECTION, and Youth To The People.

Displayed Products: Cleansers, toners, antioxidant serums, eye creams, spot treatment, moisturizers, and sunscreens.

Middle Display Case  - Makeup - Fragrance - Tools & Brushes

LyA85jC.png

TObkHjQ.png

Brands: Anastasia Beverly Hills, CHANEL, Chloé, Dior, Dyson, Juliette Has a Gun, Natasha Denona, SEPHORA COLLECTION, Sephora Favorites, beautyblender, and tarte.
Displayed Products: Foundations, concealers, bronzers, eyeshadow palettes, eyeliners, mascara, brow powders, lipsticks, perfumes, and brushes.

Left Shelves - Bath & Body - Hair

oLhjwdB.png
Brands: Bumble and bumble, Dior, Herbivore, L'Occitane, Oribe, Ralph Lauren, SEPHORA COLLECTION, SUNDAY II SUNDAY, Virtue, and amika.
Displayed Products: Soaps, hand sanitizers, bubble bath bombs, shower gels, hair serums, dry shampoos, hair colors, hair masks, hair creams, hair waxes, hair gels, and hair sprays.

Front Desk

Business cards, gift cards, featured products, perfume samples and shopping bags.

JL7buuo.png
g.jpg

Beautician Section

KzcxG0F.png

Still need something you can't find? Ask at the front desk or any of my contacts and I may get it for you.

For any inquiries or reservations, reach us out!
DM: https://face.gta.world/Liv
Call: 3390
Or leave a comment below!

Edited by Adams
  • Upvote 10
  • Adams changed the title to Glamour Cosmetics
  • 4 weeks later...