/attributes pls

Aquila

1 hour ago, peteyy said:

image0.jpg
Whats the problem? If you dont like my attributes then ur literally a racist and a neo nazi ☺️

Okay to be fair, despite this character description being cringe af, it includes basically most of what OP wanted. It includes the character’s hair and eye color, albeit in weird fonts. Includes the height. Vague description of age range, this being “late teens”. In addition, Although very sexualized, decently detailed description on the character’s body type. Also includes the character’s accent. 

Yeah sure, it’s cringe and honestly kinda funny. But, it does what basically everything OP asked for. Definitely better than, “former basketball player”

12 minutes ago, ScarletRose said:

Okay to be fair, despite this character description being cringe af, it includes basically most of what OP wanted. It includes the character’s hair and eye color, albeit in weird fonts. Includes the height. Vague description of age range, this being “late teens”. In addition, Although very sexualized, decently detailed description on the character’s body type. Also includes the character’s accent. 

Yeah sure, it’s cringe and honestly kinda funny. But, it does what basically everything OP asked for. Definitely better than, “former basketball player”

NGL I honestly think how the person made the description is pretty creative imo LMAO.

Anyway, I'll just leave this here for @SCANDALOUZ his satisfaction 🙂

unknown.png

• Applaud 1
8 hours ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

the majority of us nerds on the forums are fine

I could swear there's a massive difference between people on the forums and the average player in game.

Anyway, here's my contribution. I screenshot a lot of these.

ecxJ8nc.png

Can someone tell me if these kind of /attributes are even allowed? Aren't they meant to be objective? I have some more ridiculous/poorly written ones but they're too specific and identifiable.

I saw someone use "appearance as seen" for part of their /attributes and I thought that was quite useful and considerate for other players who don't want to read an essay about nothing.

46 minutes ago, peteyy said:

Screenshot_909.png

All memes aside, there needs to be a set of rules for /attributes (if it doesn't exist already)

Thoughts in /me and /do are vaguely against the MG rule but people still do it, I doubt anything's going to be done about /attributes unless they're blatantly bad.

Edited by shaobadman
  • Upvote 1