/attributes pls

Aquila

I'm sure I'm not the only one that is getting tired of seeing either non-RP descriptions or completely lazy descriptions in some characters' /attributes.

How is it at all useful to anyone if your /attributes consists of any of the following:

"tall, attractive, goes to the gym"

"born in san andreas and loves to party"

"towering over everyone at 5ft10 and has a great smile"

I'd be happy to share some actual screenshots of ones I've seen, with names blurred out. I can understand that a lot of people haven't been on roleplay servers before, but /attributes are simple enough to understand — it's there for people to get an understanding of what your character physically looks like, usually consisting of the following:

- Height/weight and build

- Scent

- Distinguishing features (scar, nose ring, burned skin)

- VISIBLE racial background ("Asian descent" or "Hispanic background" doesn't cut it and it's lazy, be more specific)

- The tone and accent of their voice

I know many of you on the forums probably have excellent /attributes for your characters, but there are many who don't. I have kindly messaged people in-game to be a bit more descriptive with their attributes, and most take it positively, but very few act on it. It's not about anyone being an elitist over anyone else, but it's to help one person know who their character is roleplaying with, and what factors they need to take into consideration when roleplaying with them.

If I /examine'd someone and their description had nothing more than "6ft2, tall, white, former basketball player" then how would I know if I can win or lose against them in a fight, or how do I know how to describe them to someone else? A character's face can only take you so far.

so can every1 be cool and help the newbies with their /attributes because we should be the change we wanna see and all that

• Upvote 3
28 minutes ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

PM them about it or something

you said it yourself, the majority of us nerds on the forums are fine, be the MAN YOU WANNA SEE and PM them yourself. thatgoesforeverybody

not sure how you've missed this

44 minutes ago, Aquila said:

so can every1 be cool and help the newbies with their /attributes because we should be the change we wanna see and all that

Located at the very bottom of the post.

TLDR on the state of /attributes:

(Admins should be more actively punishing that imo)

It's Powergame if you don't ERP My character. Why? Im just sexy, im alluring, im just perfect, You cannot deny that your character doesnt find my Character sexy, beautiful and just fucking beautiful. Like im just so fucking hot and sexy and silky and Perfect.   You cannot Resist my allure, Im Tantalizing, so ravenous just fierce and passioniate of the fires.  So you don't want to Erotic Roleplay Me because I'm a Male in real life? Lol, Talk about Powergame? Talk about Self Insert? You are such a loser if you DOnt Erotic Roleplay My Character, Honestly, I'm a female character. You're a male character. Duh, you want to Have erp with my character? Who cares because Im a male OOC? What does that change? What is that fair? Why are you trying to Cross the briges of Love between eachother

Edited by SCANDALOUZ
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 2