Change character names to specific IDs

Narco

an alias system was discussed and denied before, for good reason, it's just not needed and only makes RP more RPG. This server doesn't need it (I don't believe in the mass metagaming you describe, if it's true, report the players, don't mess up how the server works for the rest of the community), luckily.

Sorry, but I am against the said suggestion because of the very simple reasons. Imagine the RP lines "/me looks at 231."  - It would be a mess, and the server would look disorganized. This is not a needed feature on the server. If anyone metagames your name, there is a player report format. Other than that.. there is no real benefits to the server from this suggestion, at all.

It would cause lots of confusion, mainly to those who roleplay in big groups. Speaking or roleplaying with someone would make it that harder since you would have to know your ID. If you don't know it or forgot it, it would cause many missed /me's and eventually much more reports. 

I would suggest lowering the nametag range or even implementing some script, for example, where (A) when you put a level 3 tint, your nametag decreases to 10 meters, (B) when level 2, 5 meters, (C) when level 1 - you can't see nametags at all if in vehicle. 

It'd really ruin how roleplay looks in the chat. It sounds nice on paper but I don't think it'd work that well. But lowering the range of nametags and possibly removing nametags in vehicles till a door and/or window opens up would be cool.