Server increased draw distance

To keep or not to keep  

496 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Kerzaks said:

put down please, when i drive nearby pd/fd cars ive got like 4 fps, let's not talk about when the sirens are on, and if i drive around the city ive got 0 fps, barely anything loads for me, further distances look bad for some reason, and if ride around the city im lagging ofc, and if i drive around back to davis ltd for example where it didnt lag, and then i come back from the city drive around i lag then for some reason too, so please.

oh and it's only gtaw that lags like that, so its about the custom cars or something, because I play LSCC:V 1000s of sirens on durning a chase whole lot cop cars, and my game goes very smooth, no problems, but here it's a diff talk, if there is a siren on for a cop car somewhere I don't see the cops I start lagging even. But as I said LSCC:V, like 5-6 cop cars, sirens all on or even more cop cars, a fugitive or two cars for them. so when I play there, ive got 0 lag actually, not even in the downtown, anywhere I go I won't lag, only like 1 fps drop in blaine county which is pretty rare to get 0 lag, so I suppose it's gta;w sided lag, with all those cop cars, last time I was in a chase with like 4 cop cars, all had sirens on, my game litreally was dying, 1 fps max, and the one cop car started following me i barely could drive, had like 20fps, so I don't think it's good to have all those modded cars, i'd remove those if that was possible, and if it's not the cars, please optimize the server somehow, cos i'm lagging big time.

obviously my specs arent the best, but SP obv runs highest, and lscc runs pretty well on higher graphics, althought i play lowest graphics all the time now, since I play gtaw, so if it's possible, please, please, do something about it, my specs are down in the screenshot, I don't think they are TOO bad since i dont even lag on lscc:v but i do on gtaw.  

+ my gpu is OC'd a little bit aswell. 

image.png.b7465d84fde1228919594e591d4f86e0.png

RageMP is not very well optimized in the first place, it heavily relies on your CPU and RAM which your computer lacks. It's 2021, even office laptops have 16GB of RAM, you should definitely consider upgrading your CPU and RAM.

20 hours ago, Kerzaks said:

ye but  i consider that its a bit a fault from gtaw side cus as i said on LSCC:V which is on RageMP I dont lag but GTAW I do

Maybe because LSCC has 5 players, thus a maximum of around 10 entites in a streaming range of 300 meters when on GTAW you have 500+ entities within that same range, if not more.

I'm locking the thread as the range is at 250 anyway for 2 weeks now.