Fantasy Premier League 2021/2022

wizardofxyz

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, KalleNz0r said:

Joined league. Bro that team is humble as fuck, lol, how much $ you have left?

LMFAOOOOO I literally have 0.0 ITB left and I had Raphinha instead of Barnes (had Dunk originally but downgraded to Veltman for the 0.5). My transfer strategy is pretty flexible, few ideas for the midfield to swap out depending on who starts to pop off

I've had way too many formation and line-up changes but my nailed on players are definitely Shaw, Trent, Salah and Fernandes

Lingard and King ended up injured for the first GW and I forgot to change them. Could\ve had two extra score from Pukki but my dumb ass wasn\'t concentrating. Now I got my team set up. One day later but I have now joined the league too. In other leagues I placed around the half way line right now even if after first gameday I was in the bottom due to injured players from MUN and not having Fernandes or Pogba or any of the stares. Salah will show though, LFC boys will bring points. Sad failure from Martinez, Schmicel on the bench left me a little bit damaged from the general view and the fact that I lost points because I thought the recent Copa America winner would do better.

6 minutes ago, For Ever said:

Lingard and King ended up injured for the first GW and I forgot to change them. Could\ve had two extra score from Pukki but my dumb ass wasn\'t concentrating. Now I got my team set up. One day later but I have now joined the league too. In other leagues I placed around the half way line right now even if after first gameday I was in the bottom due to injured players from MUN and not having Fernandes or Pogba or any of the stares. Salah will show though, LFC boys will bring points. Sad failure from Martinez, Schmicel on the bench left me a little bit damaged from the general view and the fact that I lost points because I thought the recent Copa America winner would do better.

No Fernandes? Ouch, I know a lot of people were going with the BruNO side of things but the man is just fucking inevitable; he WILL get you points.
Here's how I shaped up to be:
image.thumb.png.ba5ec06f4223edd8646cd601a3767de3.png

Brighton disappointed me, that was supposed to be an easy clean sheet, damn. Also Veltman was a COVID scare so that sucks, but actually works in my favour since I'll get the 6 points from Ayling instead.

Toney should've gotten an assist from that Arsenal game but whatever...

What can I say about the United game? Beautiful game and performances, even if I don't like the club at all. Feel bad about Shaw, but he's still so good imo for his price range as he will bag points from the dangerous positions he finds himself in and his great crosses.

Aston Villa was a bit of a shocker though. Was not expecting them to get slapped by Watford at all but at least we got the late penalty in the end for an Ings return.
Salah is Salah.

Just hoping for an Antonio masterclass here to finish off the week right.

So far, I don't have any transfers in mind for GW2 cause I feel that this is a pretty solid team but ofc we'll have to see closer to the time of when that is. I have faith in these guys getting returns, so no big worry there.

Sitting at 82 points right now with 6 to be added and more from Antonio hopefully, pretty good way to start off.

Edited by wizardofxyz
  • 2 weeks later...
Since the football and baseball leagues have been a lot of fun I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a fantasy hockey league. I know its short notice but if we can get at least 8 people, ten if possible it could be fun. If there isnt enough interest by the end of the weekend Ill just scrap the idea, since the draft would have to be early next week, but if theres interest Ill set up the league. So, any takers?
  • 4 weeks later...

How did the GW go? I did fairly well for my own leagues, but people did a lot better haha. Luckily due to Calvert injury had King subbed in which rocked me 10 points from him. also subbed out Schmicel for De Gea, a really discussable decision yet I've done it and I guess he'll be fine against AVL. Hopefully Greenwood/Shaw make good points too. A clean sheet from that would definitely push me for a lot of points too.

• Kenth locked this topic