Remove Original Furniture?

I just bought my first apartment, and it came with some built in furniture.  These items are part of the template I think, because it doesn't show up on the manage furniture section.  Is there a way to remove these (dining table for example)?  Or am I stuck with these ugly dining chairs? 😄

You can't remove the furniture from default GTA V Interiors. If you want to with an empty interior and design the layout and everything, you can request an empty interior (id 120) from ucp.gta.world, requests section.

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, stringer said:

You can't remove the furniture from default GTA V Interiors. If you want to with an empty interior and design the layout and everything, you can request an empty interior (id 120) from ucp.gta.world, requests section.

Ok gotcha, thanks!

20 minutes ago, stringer said:

with a script update you probably can, its been done on other rage servers before, but on world, sadly yeah thats not a thing

• dawpi locked this topic