What type of business do you feel is missing from the server?

Vassilios

3 hours ago, SCANDALOUZ said:

I want social businesses (like bars) that don't require /bad (pay to win) to actually sustain themselves and have consistent visitations. 🙂

Your best bet would be smaller bars that don't focus on the quantity of people. Sadly bad is sometimes used to find new people, but if the atmosphere is good enough then you have regulars.

On 8/3/2021 at 9:45 AM, mj2002 said:

I'm curious, did you receive access to medication drugs?

I had to make due with what I had - the unique item shop script. Dispensaries were noted internally and handed out as food items with a pharmacy prescription bottle as goods item and the attached label explained in an emote due to the character length exceeding the limit for item names.

A pharmacy script is not existing at this time. It has been suggested months ago and was only teased for PHMC with the GTAW roadmap/announcement in May to be released soonTM.

On 8/5/2021 at 1:00 AM, Vassilios said:

Your best bet would be smaller bars that don't focus on the quantity of people. Sadly bad is sometimes used to find new people, but if the atmosphere is good enough then you have regulars.

I'm more happy for my character(s) to support smaller bars because they're usually less greedy. The prices are generally better, and they often have friendlier bar staff that take the time to converse instead of typing out long /me's to serve drinks. The typical vendor RP is so stale — I understand that it's hard to multi-task for bartenders, but that's what they signed up for.

I rarely check /bad myself, since the "list open businesses" feature in the 'i' menu does the trick.

3 hours ago, orca112 said:

I had to make due with what I had - the unique item shop script. Dispensaries were noted internally and handed out as food items with a pharmacy prescription bottle as goods item and the attached label explained in an emote due to the character length exceeding the limit for item names.

A pharmacy script is not existing at this time. It has been suggested months ago and was only teased for PHMC with the GTAW roadmap/announcement in May to be released soonTM.

I'd like to see more dispensaries, but I'd also like for them to have a purpose. Shops that sell random "goods" just don't do it for me; I actually want some more RPG features like visible anxiety in a character's /attributes, that can be resolved with certain drugs. I'm surprised I haven't come across a bipolar character that needs regular meds to treat their condition either.

I feel like a lot of businesses aren't going to survive off RP alone — we do need some RPG features for things to work, but people don't seem to want to accept it. The current drug addiction system is a clear example of this, and it seems to be working fine.

• Wuhtah locked this topic