What type of business do you feel is missing from the server?

Vassilios

3 minutes ago, Koko said:

This, we used to have warehouse raves full of drugs back in 2018 and that shit has to come back.

Hell, I DJ, just hit me up for at least a block party until we squat in some industrial warehouse lmao.

I've only been back just under two months, and I've yet to see a block party or a cook-out. I don't get why either, because we have boomboxes, we have mapping, we have activity in the rougher parts of town, yet we have no good events for the rest of the server.

Make this happen, and make that barbershop happen too.

53 minutes ago, Vassilios said:

You're correct, it's $1,000 per person up to $40,000. Bartending roleplay isn't difficult, I absolutely love bartending it's just that you have to serve so many people that come in and sometimes people stall etc and it just gets tedious if you know what I mean. In my bar, there's no entry fee and I price things cheaply (I get $50 profit per drink or even less) so the government pay is godsent. But clubs/bars that charge $600 to enter, $500 per drink + government pay is just ridiculous.

As you said club workers could choose not to work but it's just an easily replaceable job that you just have to get the shit pay if you want money.

idk if you've ever been to an actual club lol? drinks are overpriced as shit, so what. don't drink? pre game? you're literally complaining about an ic issue.

21 minutes ago, Aquila said:

I've only been back just under two months, and I've yet to see a block party or a cook-out. I don't get why either, because we have boomboxes, we have mapping, we have activity in the rougher parts of town, yet we have no good events for the rest of the server.

Make this happen, and make that barbershop happen too.

they happen, ur just not involved lol.

Edited by m1m1m1
20 minutes ago, m1m1m1 said:

idk if you've ever been to an actual club lol? drinks are overpriced as shit, so what. don't drink? pre game? you're literally complaining about an ic issue.

I don't disagree on that part. I've never been charged to enter a club though and the clubs in real life aren't getting government bonuses to stay alive.

It is an IC issue, I'm just criticizing the money farming that the clubs do on this server.

25 minutes ago, m1m1m1 said:

they happen, ur just not involved lol.

500 IC money = 50 bucks irl.

One shot in-game = 300 bucks = $30 IRL.

Most I've paid at an irl club was 15 bucks for a long drink.

12 minutes ago, Santanaa said:

500 IC money = 50 bucks irl.

One shot in-game = 300 bucks = $30 IRL.

Most I've paid at an irl club was 15 bucks for a long drink.

You can't compare GTAW's economy anywhere near that or what you're actually saying is that a brand new car in GTAW DS of 20k cost 2k irl brand new.

Clubs are always more expensive than bars and as above was mentioned thats simply an ic matter if you don't wanna spend then pre drink at home and go waisted to the club.

Bars most likely got around the 2-3 people running around when opening so you can't compare that to a live DJ, bartenders and security.

2 minutes ago, Sleeper said:

You can't compare GTAW's economy anywhere near that or what you're actually saying is that a brand new car in GTAW DS of 20k cost 2k irl brand new.

Clubs are always more expensive than bars and as above was mentioned thats simply an ic matter if you don't wanna spend then pre drink at home and go waisted to the club.

Bars most likely got around the 2-3 people running around when opening so you can't compare that to a live DJ, bartenders and security.

If you informed yourself about the economy, you'll find that what I stated above is exactly how the economy works, and that the vehicle prices are NOT to be taken into this economy. Nervous' words.

28 minutes ago, Vassilios said:

I don't disagree on that part. I've never been charged to enter a club though and the clubs in real life aren't getting government bonuses to stay alive.

It is an IC issue, I'm just criticizing the money farming that the clubs do on this server.

You just said your bar only survvies on the feature you just called money farming. Is it godsent or moneyfarming, pick one.

Edited by m1m1m1
10 minutes ago, Santanaa said:

If you informed yourself about the economy, you'll find that what I stated above is exactly how the economy works, and that the vehicle prices are NOT to be taken into this economy. Nervous' words.

The comparison of IC to IRL money is a guideline, not a rule. It isn't a direct conversion, especially if we're supposed to believe that San Andreas = California.

Economy on this server is not concrete, nor does it make sense. It's something we have to work around instead of trying to make sense of it and compare it to something real.

Back to the topic of businesses that are missing on the server:

Tourist-related content. 

1. Cruises around the island with a person detailing the history of each area.
2. Basic wild-life or Vinewood tours.
3. Souvenir shop: There's 1-2 souvenir shops within Vinewood that could be used to show-case items from reputable figures in the city, including "rip-off scams" that are based on misinformation or false models. I.E. "Wine Glass of [Insert Famous Mobster]" or "Signed Hat from [Insert name of Celebrity/Public Figure]".

• Wuhtah locked this topic