Difference between LSRP & GTAW.

Empire

Ex tester/admin and 2 official faction leader in LSRP, I haven't really gotten any major roleplay scenarios here yet but the experience so far is ahead from what LSRP's experience was, at least when it comes to interacting with other people and trying to catch some roleplay around.. Of course LSRP at its prime was the best thing you could imagine and probably find, but it would've not been if this game/server/thing presented itself back then! Here there are SO much more things a newcomer can do to avoid boredom, unlike LSRP where the bored lil fellow would end up in mall /leaning/ on a wall. You have a ton of options revolving around the legal roleplay and another ton around illegal roleplay, and the best part is that you can mix it. You can literally create a persona, a character that revolves around a variety of things and involves themselves in both worlds. Of course you could manage doing the same in LSRP too, but the script is also a major factor, there's so much more to do. 100% better here, maybe it'll take me some time to get used to the GTA V thing over GTA SA but other than that, things are superior, undoubtedly.

• Upvote 1

I'll lock this now as after 12 pages we have managed to collect lot of great views and feedbacks. There has been some 1 post member raid during the past hours on this thread to trashtalk both servers just because the players were banned on both, so let's not give them more space to spam for now.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1