Difference between LSRP & GTAW.

Empire

Mmartin isn't here to dev for the server every other month the server is developed daily, not a lot of weirdos grooming minors, the staff here is much more involved with the community and transparent. People here don't like comparing the two, but a lot of us came from there. LSRP is dead right now and they're trying to make a new server (not advertising) which I honestly think would be good competition but they're in a little quarrel because they're not being transparent with their community and Mmartin isn't active lol.  Which sucks because competition is good. 

Anyways, yeah the main difference here is - realism. Compare here to maybe the 2013-2017 days of LSRP. A heavier, well rounded build admin team and better daily dev. 

Not trying to shit on LS:RP, played there since 2012 but man - as ex-staff there, I don't miss the secret friend circles, toxicity or anything else like that. 

3 minutes ago, RexLoL said:

Braindamage? LSRP 90s mc n mafia scene stands nowhere close. Lmao. It's all about admins being full on mallrats here, besides couple.

I didn't stick around to see LSRP admins ruin the place but before I left it was much better than the illegal scene here. People leaned into stereotypes for sure, but as general RPers they were much better at creating characters and worthwhile storylines than they are here. Go through the illegal faction forums and you see that a bunch of faction leaders here were ridiculed on LSRP. Can people improve over time? Sure. Have they? Not many of the people I'm talking about did from what I can see. Yet they still run official factions here. It's definitely improving though, hopefully it continues to do so. 

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Apa said:

I didn't stick around to see LSRP admins ruin the place but before I left it was much better than the illegal scene here. People leaned into stereotypes for sure, but as general RPers they were much better at creating characters and worthwhile storylines than they are here. Go through the illegal faction forums and you see that a bunch of faction leaders here were ridiculed on LSRP. Can people improve over time? Sure. Have they? Not many of the people I'm talking about did from what I can see. Yet they still run official factions here. It's definitely improving though, hopefully it continues to do so. 

Yeah, that. There is a difference is standards, especially when it comes to gang rp. Factions that people would've been ridiculed on LSRP are promoted and cherished on here. It feels like stepping into pre 2014-2015 LSRP.

Some are ok, though. The rare decent gang shows up from time to time. I've met plenty of great people in PD, SD and I've seen many great characters in a couple ocg's.  And a good portion  of these people I didn't even recognize from LSRP.

13 minutes ago, RexLoL said:

Both of u are mallrats, scene is beyond better than lsrp ever achieved. I played lsrp eince 2013 so u can really just shut up. Ure either dumb or mallrats.

Didn't want to throw the mallrat meme around but if you think there were more on LSRP than there are here you are a fucking numpty my friend. 90% of this server are what would have been considered MRs on LSRP. Which isn't a complaint by any means. Having more "MRs" here just means the civilian population is alive and kicking which was never really the case on LSRP. Probably one of the main reasons it died. 

• Upvote 4