PC Shuts down completely upon running RAGEMP

vans

After the recent update for some reason whenever I lunch RageMP my PC shuts down completely. I've tried every possible solution but nothing works.

I even updated my graphics card and yet nothing works, its weird as fuck and I've been trying to connect for the past 5 hours and all I do is getting my PC turned off every time I try.

check your temps, check your power supply. event log can also provide some information. i'd recommend googling it and going on some trusty forums where people have probably had the same issue as you. i used to have a big issue where my pc would shut down sometimes on heavy load, found out my PSU was faulty and when my GPU was pulling higher wattage, it couldnt give anymore so it went into auto shutdown

2 hours ago, vans said:

After the recent update for some reason whenever I lunch RageMP my PC shuts down completely. I've tried every possible solution but nothing works.

I even updated my graphics card and yet nothing works, its weird as fuck and I've been trying to connect for the past 5 hours and all I do is getting my PC turned off every time I try.

The two most common things that cause a PC to shut down completely unprompted are some sort of power supply issue (i.e., tripping over-current / over-voltage protections,) which is a big problem for a lot of certain GPUs and PSUs, even when the power draw should be fine. (See the recent issues surrounding EVGA GA PSUs and RTX 3080s.) Or, some sort of overheating problem, most generally with the CPU. So, make sure that your CPU is staying cool by monitoring its temperature, and I'd also try a different GPU or PSU to see if replacing either causes the issue to go away.