Šćepanović DTO

I really like this faction, and I'm planning to maybe join it with a Balkan character. But the Serbian war-time ultra-nationalism (e.g obsession with Arkans Tigers and stupid shit like that) is off putting and strange to say the least.

With all due respect for the faction and it's members, it makes no sense in 2022. Yugos abroad stick with each-other and this kind of nationalism and ideas do not exist anymore. I know, because I am Croatian and I spent a significant time in diaspora with other Yugos. Serbs, Croats, Bosnians, Macedons and Montenegrins. Whatever, the list goes on. My point is that it's quite an iconic thing for us to not idolize these things abroad. So seeing it here.. And at the same time Bosnian/Croat members of the faction makes zero sense.

I assume a good portion of the members are foreigners and have been influenced over the last few years by members like remove kebab and shit. Like it really is not how things are in real life lol. And no Bosnian or Croat on earth would be in the same friend group with someone who listens to Serbian war time propaganda songs.

I love the screenshots and the idea you guys got going. So again, don't misunderstand me or take offense. But consider that it's 2022 and not 1993. Either you'll have to make it Serb-only or accept the reality of how Balkan diaspora works (similar to ex-Soviet diaspora, up until recently).

• Upvote 4
  • Applaud 1