Please i need help to fix the "Failed zlib call. Reboot or reinstall the game."

Cypro45

Everytime i spawn my character 20-30 seconds my game crashed and got the error " Failed Zlib call" . I already reinstall RAGE MP multiple times , already reinstall GTAV multiple times . Turned off the antivirus .  Please help me thank you. 

hqdefault.jpg

Have you followed the Rockstar Games guidance to verify the game file integrity? If you have the same version, you can do this by:

1. Restart your computer and launch Steam
  2. From a game's library page, select Manage > Properties.
  3. Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game files... button.
  4. Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes

You can also create a new file in your root GTA V directory called ‘commandline.txt’ and add ‘-verify’ to the text content of the file (without the ‘). Save this and try again. 

The error you’re getting is to do with corrupted installation files. The tips I’ve given above should circumvent the error by re-downloading the correct files. 

Edited by josef
3 hours ago, josef said:

Have you followed the Rockstar Games guidance to verify the game file integrity? If you have the same version, you can do this by:

1. Restart your computer and launch Steam
  2. From a game's library page, select Manage > Properties.
  3. Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game files... button.
  4. Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes

You can also create a new file in your root GTA V directory called ‘commandline.txt’ and add ‘-verify’ to the text content of the file (without the ‘). Save this and try again. 

The error you’re getting is to do with corrupted installation files. The tips I’ve given above should circumvent the error by re-downloading the correct files. 

I'm not using Steam . I only have epicgames account bro . And i already re-download the gta v 

Edited by Cypro45
  • 4 weeks later...
  • dawpi locked this topic