Question about CK's

AdamZZ

Hi so. I've a question;

From my understanding; 
A player can't actually CK someone unless there is some sort of faction involvement or clear discard to life shown.

Is this true?

I mean, just to give an example here; - I'll keep people completely anonymous to avoid sparking any controversey.

My main character, let's call him Bob. Was being provoked by multiple persons. ( Who just so happened to be in a faction. )

To give some insight: My character drives a car worth half a million, as a daily- He has multiple properties which he rents out and what not.. He's been recognized in several /high/ positions in /LEGAL/ businesses (Yes, this includes actual legal factions and what not). (No, he's not illegal.) and currently owns or manages his own businesses. 

When I say provoked, I mean..

Beaten up, insulted, they even started following. They turned up at his businesses, refused to leave, made death threats against him.

This is a faction that /should/ try to keep a low profile.

At this point, you'd think that a paranoid rich person could hire a few goons and get those people killed.

What I don't understand is why that kill wouldn't constitute a CK? 

Edited by AdamZZ

A person cannot character kill you unless they have  your permission (such as you giving your faction ck perms, you mess up ic and they kill you), you for example are in a police pursuit and with 20 cops aimed at you, you pull a gun out with no regard to your life and shoot at them, would probably constitute a CK. Or, you can apply to CK a certain person here and it will be reviewed by administrators. In order for a person to be CKed it has to fall under one of these things. https://forum.gta.world/en/forum/800-submit-your-ck-application/

If the person who was killed didn’t have a CK application accepted, or fell under the criteria above or a CK faction war then it would be a regular PK.

Edited by mattmocz
12 minutes ago, mattmocz said:

A person cannot character kill you unless they have  your permission (such as you giving your faction ck perms, you mess up ic and they kill you), you for example are in a police pursuit and with 20 cops aimed at you, you pull a gun out with no regard to your life and shoot at them, would probably constitute a CK. Or, you can apply to CK a certain person here and it will be reviewed by administrators. In order for a person to be CKed it has to fall under one of these things. https://forum.gta.world/en/forum/800-submit-your-ck-application/

If the person who was killed didn’t have a CK application accepted, or fell under the criteria above or a CK faction war then it would be a regular PK.

See I don't think you /can/ request for a player to get CK'd. It doesn't show me anything, any guides, nothing?