IFM — Supplier Census Results & Information

khadijeh.

On 8/10/2021 at 2:14 AM, honey. said:

The responses thing will be discussed, it was a long-term tradition set in place but I do agree that there should be better communication and that is what we are working towards as a team at the moment.

For example, enjoy a little bit more of statistic fun:

GTA_W___Drug_Usage_in_June_2021_and_July

What is the usage relative to availability?  If there's no Vicodin, I can understand that its not being used either.

1 hour ago, mj2002 said:

What is the usage relative to availability?  If there's no Vicodin, I can understand that its not being used either.

Precisely, it’s to be expected.

That being said, we won’t release any information about supplier amounts or current supply on the server. It risks creating a monopoly or sense of entitlement for those who are in possession of “rare” narcotics. This is all of course subject to a shakeup as we have new suppliers coming into play.

Why u got Ecstasy and MDMA as separate drugs?

If anything MDMA should be RPly pressed by gangs and /drugname'd into

i.e. Pink Redbull (MDMA)

They are not separate drugs whatsoever. Remove 'Ecstasy' and turn everyone's current supply into MDMA.

Edited by flashh
  • Upvote 1
12 hours ago, flashh said:

Why u got Ecstasy and MDMA as separate drugs?

If anything MDMA should be RPly pressed by gangs and /drugname'd into

i.e. Pink Redbull (MDMA)

They are not separate drugs whatsoever. Remove 'Ecstasy' and turn everyone's current supply into MDMA.

Because XTC and MDMA are seperate drugs? A pill is made with MDMA. Pure MDMA powder can be used by licking or dipping how its called IRL. Features are the same but for RP purposes they are def different.

53 minutes ago, Bellagio said:

Because XTC and MDMA are seperate drugs? A pill is made with MDMA. Pure MDMA powder can be used by licking or dipping how its called IRL. Features are the same but for RP purposes they are def different.

I'm afraid you're wrong. Even the official DEA documentation recognizes ecstasy and MDMA as the same thing (https://www.dea.gov/sites/default/files/2020-06/Ecstasy-MDMA-2020_0.pdf) and I agree that having it split up into 2 separate drugs on here is kinda stupid. What should matter is the quantity of MDMA inside of those pills (as they would usually also contain caffeine and/or other fillers), but that's for another discussion.

• Upvote 1
20 minutes ago, i dont wanna od in LA said:

I'm afraid you're wrong. Even the official DEA documentation recognizes ecstasy and MDMA as the same thing (https://www.dea.gov/sites/default/files/2020-06/Ecstasy-MDMA-2020_0.pdf) and I agree that having it split up into 2 separate drugs on here is kinda stupid. What should matter is the quantity of MDMA inside of those pills (as they would usually also contain caffeine and/or other fillers), but that's for another discussion.

I defined it wrong, theyre indeed the same but 2 different products RP wise it does matter as we use MDMA to create X pills but the effect is p/ much the same.

For roleplay intents and purposes, ‘MDMA’ is roleplayed as powder and ‘Ecstasy’ is roleplayed as pills. Scriptly they are identical. I have seen someone roleplay smoking it so perhaps there’s a secret third option too.

It’s that simple, it’s a roleplay quality of life aspect, or at least it was. I will bring this to a discussion in IFM about the current stance on this as well as an official stance on THC as I have gotten a lot of private messages about this.

This is what I meant by “scriptly identical”.

image.png